Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Fernardo] Good morning!

I'm excited because I may be able to work with Blue to plan wonderland activities for the rest of us, the only trouble is Blue already has an in-system job. Hopefully after another meeting everyone will decide if Blue can have 2 jobs or not.

Whew, we had some fun yesterday. Dashie and Bear lost their Space Engineers run, when you lose power and you're out of ammo and your assemblers are damaged and need computers and you're out of computers and you have 2 warships firing on you and they've called reinforcements, good night.

[Dashie] Lol, it was great. AND NO SAVE SCUM!!! Bear tried to sweet talk me and he did reload a past save just to get some settings off computers we had there but other than that, nope, we're toast. We tried for a few hours to recover but as soon as we managed to kill the main ship, it had already managed to call two more backups, then we ran out of guns and ammo, RIP. I mean we could probably still rebuild underground and start over basically with those two or more warships at our front door, calling in reinforcements, but that's a little silly. Start over. Our major game breaking error, among many organizational and base design issues, was that we turned on active radar and then forgot about it, boom others noticed, and they came in at an angle that we couldn't fire on until they were right on top of us with a dozen guns at point blank range. Lol that was so awesome because that teaches us not to be stupid and have any blind spots in coverage. I mean seriously, we have weapon boosting on a base and they don't (through mods) we out-range them, but not if we can't fire on them. Duh...

In other news, I did some really cool imposition, I managed to whisper a whole sentence so convincingly that Bear and Dashie both were left wondering if someone was in the house! It was me.

[bear] I hear this whisper, and I'm looking around and with imposition you don't know other than the tone of voice who it was, and since she whispered it, I didn't know what the heck was going on then Dashie starts thinking Meta, and I'm like, no, we don't believe in disembodied voices and Misha is dead quiet, she's not on the couch, then I feel for her and lo and behold she's imposed out in space somewhere and boom. She was 'out there' in the meatspace and when she came back to talk to us she was half embarassed instead of proud that she was 'out there' again without telling us.

I like to walk about, I always have, but I didn't expect that I would project what I was thinking. We still don't really have control over imposition.

[bear] What she said is in our journal, it will probably be in our next PR entry, but it's going to take a lot of explaining for it to make any sense or context. Good show Misha (though we really don't know how to do this on demand, it was spooky fun.)

Oooh, very exciting! I look forward to the PR entry. -J

Oooh, very exciting! I look forward to the PR entry. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Oooh, very exciting! I look forward to the PR entry. -L

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

We haven't achieved that level of auditory imposition yet, maybe for the best...

Good night you guys!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread