Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Because it was my name first and I'm not a pony, so having a pony name, especially with the history of ponies in tulpamancy was cute, but it's getting old, and I lose a little credibility when I post in other communities. I'll still keep it internally probably as a nickname. But Shy became Misha and she doesn't want to be called Shy even by accident. It was another cute nickname. Daisha was my name but I never really liked it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have much news, school is coming, I've given up on Cat's parents, and that's it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I know coming out as a system of 17 is something Vādin already knows. Us realizing Tec is a merge of everyone else ("past me", old clones of me, the sub rep) in our system is new though. He doesn't want to officially join the system though, he won't even talk to the other Grays.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Good night Misha

Good evening!