Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that on Cassidy's birthday, I can't tell anyone irl. I never cared much about my own, but on my friend's birthdays? All my brain goes to. And it's his first! Sometimes I have to bite my tongue when all I want to say is a funny anecdote or a personal revealation, because there's no way to edit out plurality. But there are two wrapped boxes in my closet and a birthday card snuck between books on my shelf, and some of it is emotional bleedover, but even just to me, it's really really exciting, the most exciting thing is months. I know birthdays stop mattering to a lot of people. But it's a celebration of life. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

We we're pretty happy on our 1st (we're all pretty much on the same day) we'll be really enthused for Ren, Joy, and Gwen, but it's really an 'addition' day for all of us. We don't know when Misha and I were actually born, probably after 2012, and Bear has a long history with Darlene that we won't be able to pin down. He wrote his first novel in a way to better understand Darlene and his 'religious' experiences throughout his life. We have searched the memories and all these experiences are directly attributable to Darlene.

In other news, we were very lazily playing games instead of updating our PR over the last month and the next one is going to be one of the bigger ones, it won't be light reading. Again Bear says he wants to update it as it happens, but good luck.

Decided to post this here so as not to skip the PR page over, since I don't know how many are going to read it to begin with-

Why not post these more spread out? I'm not saying post each day as it happens, but I mean, posting a week or three's worth at once should be fine, but all together like that it's just ten times harder to motivate myself to read. I know you're not as lazy as us just based on you guys having so much to write about, whereas we've got next to nothing because of it.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well considering that Bear has been wanting to do it in shorter more frequent bursts for the entire time and they only get bigger and less frequent means that it's not going to be easy to accommodate your and Bear's wishes. I feel for you Tewi ir took many hours over many days to put that massive entry together.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Morning! Wow.. My own birthday is coming up.. One year awake. So many questions I wanna ask myself, one of which is will I actually feel like I age over the years or am I stuck where I am now? If I am stuck, is it due to unresolved stuff from our past or just cuz I don't wanna grow up? Being a teenager sounds weird..

Dunno, Lucilyn has been growing up ever-so-slowly. It's weird to think you're so young, though, you definitely seem older than a year to us at least. Over the 4 years Lucilyn's been around, she's gotten slightly taller, and that's about it physically. Surely changed otherwise as any tulpa does, though.

Anyways, you don't have to go through puberty or anything particularly complicated as a tulpa in this process. Not that it was conscious on our part, but, if you just look or sound a little older than you once did every long once in a while that's about all there is to it.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Well, I didn't exactly choose to look like this, it came along with my sense of identity and stuff, if that makes any sense. Anything else felt wrong and I wasn't comfortable in my own form. And yeah, I'm older, but I spent most of my life dormant so I dunno how old I really am or when my actual b-day is. When I split, in other words. I guess it doesn't really matter which is why I picked my b-day on here, when I thought I was still a tulpa, as my official b-day. Anyway,

I'm kinda just thinking to myself aloud, wondering if I'll always identify as this age or if that will get older as I do.

Reilyn,

Bear actually felt a lot like a young teenager for some reason and that's no joke. Only after he addressed his past issues did he "grow up". He's admittedly very similar to what he was before but without 99% of the drama.

When we talked to the plural community, we heard stories of littles growing up, and our own Cassidy here on the forum sounds like he's aging up too, so you can with a will and perhaps a little hard work.

I don't know if any of the methods we developed and assembled would help, but it's worth a try.

Hey Tewi

[Misha] happy soon to be birthday!

March 31st, 2019 is Flora's birthday. That is the day she materialized into my reality. Just to make sure, I asked her if that was it and she said yes, without hesitating. When it rolls around next, surely we will celebrate. Thanks,