Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

He doesn't come when I call him, he could literally be anywhere, in wonderland, you never run out of things to climb.

Climb on mah brudda.

But sometimes, you don't want to climb the thing

[video=youtube]

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look back to the start of 2018, and the face of our community has changed. Maybe three systems from that time are still frequent posters, and a half-dozen more who rarely post.

Since we've been here we've seen systems come and go. Every one seems unique as to why, but I couldn't really say why, I suppose it's personal for every person.

I'd like to think our rolemodels like Lumi and Co. will stay and so will we for a long time to come.

Just look at the Thanksgiving group picture and some of you reading this wouldn't have ever really met some of them.

When we were listening to Vampire on tulpaudcast, he rattled off names we've seen, but never met, and almost every game had a Paranoid Llama before we resurrected them, how fitting that they would be replaced by an Angry Bear. Perhapse an Insane Manatee will take that place someday.

Or will we see this place to the end. As others have said their communities have evaporated for whatever reason.

We've lamented and worried, even about ourselves, but we're resolved to enjoy this community as long as we can and not worry about it.

Take care.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

This is your captain speaking, let's make today a great day and be extra kind to everyone if you can. I know, I know, this is all shmoopy, but we're feeling it today anyway. Now put your seats in their upright positions and get ready for launch. Bear, a peom.

[bear] Another one? Ugh.

Haiku: Silly nature

Wood is flamable

lightening and fire is bad

Forest set ablaze