Indirectly communication through dreams?

Hello there, a lurker speaking again.

Today i had a dream maybe too convenient to let it go, i'm not going to deepen in the dream because i think the development is not important.

In the dream there was this girl i supposedly know but i didn't talk to her directly in the whole dream (i was doing unrelated things) but in the end i was leaving out to see this girl and the dream ended there.

The thing is, i remember saying the name of this girl during the dream and an image popped in my mind (it was an existing anime character, but the name i was saying wasn't this character's name). The problem is that the name and the visualization of my tulpa that i have been working on are totally different, she hasn't showed clear signs of sentience yet but i have some head pressures.

I don't know how to interpret the meaning of this dream, is she telling me what she likes? i am doing another tulpa unconsciously? it means nothing at all? i really don't know.

tl;dr: can tulpas communicate through dreams without direct contact?

I don't think a tulpa would use an unreliable method like a dream to communicate. My tulpa chose her own name and she made me aware of her decision by making the name pop up in my head many times.

by making the name pop up in my head many times.

Same here. The word "Anemie" was suddently in my head after asking her for a name.

I thought that i heard that somewhere else before so i google'd it.

Turns out its very similar sounding to Anämie, which is the German word for anaemia. Didnt had that in mind for years.

Still it was somehow fitting for a tulpa. With the lack of blood and such...

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

I don't know, i have a severe mindfuck right now, i fear that i could be making another tulpa if i begin calling her by the new name or visualizing that new model, this is one of the first interesting things that happened since i begin in this so i thought it could be something with meaning or the likes.

thanks for the reply

I think dreams are a very good way for a tulpa to communicate. My Tulpa sends me annoying little suggestive messages all the time in dreams. My Tulpa personally LOVES food, no matter how much i say 'you cant eat food cos you are a tulpa' She always asks for imaginary ice cream or something.

Yesterday i wanted help for lucid dreaming, I found that silverspeed helps me lucid dream quite well. last night she didnt make me lucid...

She made my dream food based. She made me a competitive eater in the dream and i was eating TONNES of mashed potato, burgers, and spaghetti. I won the contest, feeling like shit with a bloated stomach - i heard silverspeeds voice. I then instantly went lucid:

Basically she really pranked me since i refuse to give her food. she forced me into eating food.. it was all a prank scheme.

So yes. Tulpa communicate in dreams if they want

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Mine has never been in my dreams but I've been in hers. I don't normally do anything, but if she's having a nightmare I'll dispel it. Told her how I did it but she's never tried it herself.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Sorry if i'm derailing the thread , but , once when i was forcing the word Silvia popped up in my head... it was a really alien feeling and i haven't heard that name mentioned in years... I'm also not British/American/Australian. I am pretty sure i have never had a feeling like that before or have anything of the sort happen before. Could that have been her? i just ignored it however thinking it might have been me as i was quite tiered then.

Anyway , i guess it might have been her now that i think about it

Never really had any weird dreams or anything though. (yet...)

Sorry if i'm derailing the thread , but , once when i was forcing the word Silvia popped up in my head... it was a really alien feeling and i haven't heard that name mentioned in years... I'm also not British/American/Australian. I am pretty sure i have never had a feeling like that before or have anything of the sort happen before. Could that have been her? i just ignored it however thinking it might have been me as i was quite tiered then.

Anyway , i guess it might have been her now that i think about it

Never really had any weird dreams or anything though. (yet...)

Generally speaking, if it came out of nowhere, or if you're not sure who it was, it was probably your tulpa; If you did it you'd know it was you who did it.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Mine has never been in my dreams but I've been in hers. I don't normally do anything, but if she's having a nightmare I'll dispel it. Told her how I did it but she's never tried it herself.

wait WHAT. Tulpae have DREAMS? This is new to me

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition