The Long Story of Nonsense

Redacted System

When they ran out of cookies, the monsters got a taste for blood.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They discover an old laptop after breaking into someone's house, and they find a video of a middle-aged man climbing down a bunch of rocks to fish a plastic shopping bag out of the sea. He slips, but he succeeds in collecting it. They find a note from the one who filmed the event who stated that the man in the video cut his hand on the rocks and preceded to lick some of his own blood. This then discourages them from actually tasting any of the blood.

## This video, the events shown within them, and those described by the note, all actually happened. I was the one filming.

The police arrived at the scene after being informed of the mess that was going on. Wasting no time, the policemen all took their holy hand grenades and threw them at everything they saw moving.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

But this was all a part of their plan; the police had all prepared contingent resurrection spells earlier that day. The time gnomes were too busy celebrating to notice them coming back to life...

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]