The Long Story of Nonsense

Redacted System

Which secretly kill and impersonate several celebrities and important figures, such as the Queen of England, pretty much every singer, Scott Cawthon, Toby Fox, Elon Musk, and more. In fact, there may even be one of these reptiles impersonating N from the Someone System. Let's hope not.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus the newly invented, million-watt, recognition laser flash could easily reveal the reptilians from other sapiens by the spectral reflection of their vaporized skin surface oils.

So the reptilians changed tactics and start tearing down the pipes that make up the internet, thus preventing the humans from communicating their resistance movements to each other.

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Many human singlets then slowly drove themselves insane due to their utter dependence upon their devices to do anything. The insanity became contagious, infecting all of the world's singlets. Anyone who was plural, however, stayed sane and came to rule half of the earth, with the other half belonging to the reptilians.

But then the world became divided by three factions of plural, the metas, the science-ys and the hugboxers-owo. The three factions faught bitter wars for 17 millennia until...