The Long Story of Nonsense

Redacted System

After following health trends on social media and lots of trial and error, she discovered intermittent fasting and vigorous exercise, and through perseverance, hard work and a personal support team, she has radically improved her self image. She’s thriving.

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the warlock was saved during the cuddlefish's surgery, he lives to follow her on instagram and makes comments on her self-improvement/travel blog.

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday

She's both lauded and criticized for selling her bathtub water after she inked herself.

Btw, the rumors of herpes are false.

She also makes millions by video chatting with only fans.

Everyone pays her to chat with these electric fans because it’s so entertaining. Some people find the vocal effects of her speaking in front of the moving fan blades to be arousing relaxing. She features a new fan once a month and was once arrested while broadcasting herself giving a monologue to a windmill.

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

Causing a causal loop, which led to the creation of the us political system that we know and love today. In other words, an abomination.

Which of course is related to tulpamancy through the loving and welcoming heart of Cthulhu's blessing.

Man, I come back to the forum and one day later we're summoning cthulhu and shit...

Glad I'm here!

Cthulhu's blessing, of course, is to make everything you impose appear in meatspace for everyone, in-system or out, to experience

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]