Which one of you guys did it?

Kiahdaj

I agree that this thread is kind of a joke thread. If it gets too spamy, I can close it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi Lumi. I'm afraid the giraffesona has been officially retired.

I was just going through the new black metal releases and saw that one, and it naturally made me think of you folks.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I agree that this thread is kind of a joke thread. If it gets too spamy, I can close it.

It is a joke thread, which is fine. It's in Lounge.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I live for the day when ALL members of .info have posted here, claiming their innocence... all but one. Who will it be? Who will be the last to not have a finger on their nose? Not me!

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Sounds like a great idea.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It would be a tiny bit easier just to ask the artist that made it

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I can't take credit for such a musical masterpiece. Especially since I don't get it and can't understand a word. At first I thought it had subtitles, but 2 minutes in he's still trying to sing the first two words.