A few questions.

I'm new here so I'll try not to stink up the joint with my ignorance.

So here I am, week three of making my tupper and I have a few questions/concerns.

After reading Irish's, Chupi's and FAQ_man's guides as well as a few other's I can't recall right now I got crackin'. Currently most of my forcing happens in my wonderland, a recreation of "The construct" from The Matrix. Basically a white expanse of space where I can "load/create" anything I want. The area she usually stays in has two chairs and a TV. When forcing a sit across from Rei (my tulpa) and have been trying the hands on head method with generally good results, a lot of head pressure and such. When narrating instead of two chairs i imagine a couch where we sit and watch the TV which is live on whatever I'm doing and I talk to her and/or comment on what I'm currently doing. I've had what I believe to be an emotional response (a smirk accompanied by a feeling of elation) and have noticed little things like glances, head turning, eyes opening (she used to have her eyes closed all the time, but now they are more frequently open) becoming more frequent/apparent. I've supplied her with an incredibly long shelf of VHS tapes with my memories on them and told her she is free to watch/do as she pleases in "The construct" and when we are ready we can begin to leave.

Now that you know how I do what I do, let me toss out some questions and hopefully someone can drop some knowledge on me.

In general am I doing something that just seems WRONG to anyone?

Narrating during the day is fine, but whenever is sit down to force (in a pitch black room, comfortably) i can only get 10-15 mins at a time before i lose focus and can't refocus. Is there something i'm doing wrong or should/shouldn't be doing? Is it alright that most of my forcing comes in the form of narration? I feel like I need to just sit down and force to work on personality and the details of visualization but I can't force long enough to make any real progress.

For my friends making an anime based Tulpa (as I am, Rei is based on Rei Ayanami's appearance) do you keep them in their animated form or adapt them to look like an actual human?

Is it alright this early on to be interacting "physically" with your tulpa? (Not like that you pervs) Whenever i'm not busy or if i'm driving, I'll listen to some music and picture my Mind-self dancing with Rei, sometimes is feels like I'm heavily puppeteering/taking the lead, but sometimes it feels like she's moving herself, especially when i catch a glimpse of her expression.

Is it normal that whenever i'm in direct control of my mind self's speech or movement (1st person) my breathing becomes instantly more shallow and my chest tightens a bit?

Name: Rei

Human Female

Stage:Vocal(Mindvoice)

Visualization, Narration

You're doing fine. Narration is the bulk of the process, you don't even have to touch personality if you don't want to. Personality only reinforces the personality that you want, plus some deviations. If you don't do personality you can end up with anything, but that 'anything' will be something you like for the most part. If you want Rei to have a form, you'll have to visualize eventually. 10-15 minutes is fine, but you should always be shooting for more.

I do keep my tulpa animated. It's a bit weird at first but it gets easier quickly.

Everything else seems ok to me.

Everything seems fine, though that doesn't sound like the funnest wonderland to be in (for her). The most important things are being confident in your approach and having faith in your tulpa. All else is secondary.

It's fine to do multiple short sessions, just aim for a minimum of 30 minutes of tulpaforcing daily, not including narration. Some people do advocate "passive forcing", which doesn't rely heavily on full sessions, while Linda prefers lengthier encounters. Whatever is easiest for the two of you is fine, as long as you keep at it.

My tulpa isn't based on an anime character, but does have an anime-style appearance. The only adaptations I made were making her three-dimensional, which most people choose to do. Some members stuck with 2D and had no problems, and I'm certain someone's made a more humanized version of an anime character. So again, whatever you like is fine.

This question is heavily reliant on one's personal beliefs regarding the tulpa phenomenon, but it's unlikely to be all that detrimental to the process. If the idea of puppeting bothers you, then it may be prudent to hold off a bit longer and wait until she begins moving about on her own.

I would assume that's perfectly fine, provided it doesn't feel uncomfortable to you.

I'm new here so I'll try not to stink up the joint with my ignorance.

So here I am, week three of making my tupper and I have a few questions/concerns.

After reading Irish's, Chupi's and FAQ_man's guides as well as a few other's I can't recall right now I got crackin'. Currently most of my forcing happens in my wonderland, a recreation of "The construct" from The Matrix. Basically a white expanse of space where I can "load/create" anything I want. The area she usually stays in has two chairs and a TV. When forcing a sit across from Rei (my tulpa) and have been trying the hands on head method with generally good results, a lot of head pressure and such. When narrating instead of two chairs i imagine a couch where we sit and watch the TV which is live on whatever I'm doing and I talk to her and/or comment on what I'm currently doing. I've had what I believe to be an emotional response (a smirk accompanied by a feeling of elation) and have noticed little things like glances, head turning, eyes opening (she used to have her eyes closed all the time, but now they are more frequently open) becoming more frequent/apparent. I've supplied her with an incredibly long shelf of VHS tapes with my memories on them and told her she is free to watch/do as she pleases in "The construct" and when we are ready we can begin to leave.

Now that you know how I do what I do, let me toss out some questions and hopefully someone can drop some knowledge on me.

In general am I doing something that just seems WRONG to anyone?

Narrating during the day is fine, but whenever is sit down to force (in a pitch black room, comfortably) i can only get 10-15 mins at a time before i lose focus and can't refocus. Is there something i'm doing wrong or should/shouldn't be doing? Is it alright that most of my forcing comes in the form of narration? I feel like I need to just sit down and force to work on personality and the details of visualization but I can't force long enough to make any real progress.

For my friends making an anime based Tulpa (as I am, Rei is based on Rei Ayanami's appearance) do you keep them in their animated form or adapt them to look like an actual human?

Is it alright this early on to be interacting "physically" with your tulpa? (Not like that you pervs) Whenever i'm not busy or if i'm driving, I'll listen to some music and picture my Mind-self dancing with Rei, sometimes is feels like I'm heavily puppeteering/taking the lead, but sometimes it feels like she's moving herself, especially when i catch a glimpse of her expression.

Is it normal that whenever i'm in direct control of my mind self's speech or movement (1st person) my breathing becomes instantly more shallow and my chest tightens a bit?

Human Female

Visualization, Narration

Tulpae creation is such a unique process, that there isn't really a way you can go wrong with it, aside from obvious things like "puppeting."

But one thing I've learned recently is that many people get worked up over puppeting, and they let it stress them and their tulpae out. Really, don't worry about puppeting. If you are not 100% sure that you forced her to move or say something, chances are it was her. Even if you were just thinking about whatever action she performs. There's a difference between puppeting and suggesting something mentally.

But other than that, don't lose hope, and don't doubt your tulpa. Narrate often, and don't worry about how long it takes.

*I'm new here as well, so sorry for the lack of info lol

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

>In general am I doing something that just seems WRONG to anyone?

Nope.

>Narrating during the day is fine, but whenever is sit down to force (in a pitch black room, comfortably) i can only get 10-15 mins at a time before i lose focus and can't refocus. Is there something i'm doing wrong or should/shouldn't be doing? Is it alright that most of my forcing comes in the form of narration? I feel like I need to just sit down and force to work on personality and the details of visualization but I can't force long enough to make any real progress.

Just do whatever you feel is comfortable, including making your forcing sessions as comfortable as possible for your own needs. If you can't keep concentrated for too long, either find an easier way to concentrate, or come up with your own method that doesn't need long bouts of concentration.

>For my friends making an anime based Tulpa (as I am, Rei is based on Rei Ayanami's appearance) do you keep them in their animated form or adapt them to look like an actual human?

Bit of both. He's "drawn with lines" at his core, but every strand of fur and everything else is "real"... it's hard to explain.

>Is it alright this early on to be interacting "physically" with your tulpa? (Not like that you pervs) Whenever i'm not busy or if i'm driving, I'll listen to some music and picture my Mind-self dancing with Rei, sometimes is feels like I'm heavily puppeteering/taking the lead, but sometimes it feels like she's moving herself, especially when i catch a glimpse of her expression.

It's great, do what you want.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

I have a feeling like somewhere here i dun goofed. And I apologize. Sincerely. There's a special place in hell for people who double post like me. What was meant to be posted was an equally sincere thank you to all of you for responding to me, Domo Arigato Gozaimasu. Me and Rei are eternally grateful.

It's great, do what you want.

Human Female

Visualization, Narration