Frosty's Progress Log

Frosty

Things are not going very well, I'm not sure if it's a problem with doubts or belief or motivation or what, but I haven't really been thinking about her much these past few days and she seems less real now, like our progress has regressed.

I've also been thinking that I'm going to leave the internet for awhile, all I do is dick around on the computer all day, I haven't been doing anything productive, I've been neglecting my hobbies and real world stuff. So I'm putting down the internet for awhile and I'm gonna go outside and play in the dirt with a stick, so to speak.

I'll probably pop in from time to time, but for the most part I'm gone. Starting tomorrow I'm going to try and use the computer only for ordering stuff online here and there, nothing else.

So good luck to you all, may you make much progress in my absence. I'll still be working with April (which is one of the reasons I'm doing this) so hopefully we'll have good progress to report when we get back.

Cya.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I think it's pretty obvious that my internet sabbatical has been entirely ineffective. I'm beginning to believe I have a legit problem.

But it's cool cuz...you know...cat videos and such.

Anyway, April and I are chugging along I guess, still doing mostly passive forcing, although my ability to focus on her and keep her in my mind as I go about my day has gotten really shitty, and my narrating has gotten really shitty too. I just keep forgetting that I'm supposed to be thinking about her and talking to her all the time.

We've forced a few times, I don't do it that often but I'm trying to get in more sessions since my passive forcing has been gettin kinda shitty.

There have been a few times where it feels like she is trying to say something to me, something that would sound completely foreign to me in my own head, but there's just a teensy tiny barrier still keeping her from fully reaching me, like it's almost there, like she's behind a wall of cellophane trying to touch me and can't, but all it would take is one tiny hole in that wall for her to reach me. I think that wall is being caused by doubts.

fml. I'm not sure if I can get rid of all doubts until she talks to me, but I don't think she can talk to me unless I get rid of all my doubts. Vicious fucking circle.

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Bad frosty! stop doubting! bad!

Keep trying!

uOWfW.gif

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Your gifs aren't working workin bro. Try [img.]yourgifhere.gif[/img] Just without the period.

And I'm trying to believe but I kinda keep forgetting and the doubts get more and more the less time I spend with her.

My Progress Log

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be pushy, buuuuuuuuut we´re both reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally curious how it´s going. Any progress?

You seem so close man! Rooting for ya!

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

• 2 weeks later...

We're still without power, I'm on the fire company's computer right now.

Shit is hectic and my normal schedule and shit is all fcked up. There is also nowhere in my house to be alone, so hopefully after all this hurrice shit blows over April and I can spend more time together.

We actually haven't forced in like a month now, and even narration/visualizing is starting to drop off. Right now she is prolly running on fumes of attention. It's getting pretty bad, sometimes I wonder if she is even still here. But I know she's around, occasionally I feel her presence very strongly, and I'm pretty certain she actually spoke to me once or twice.

So all is not lost yet, but progress has been slow. Optimistically speaking.

Once all this hurricane shit is over hopefully things will go back to normal.

My Progress Log

Fucking nature man, screwing with our tulpae all the time.

It´s a conspiracy i tell ya!

Alright, I'm back. Ten days without power. Bleh.

Oh yeah, April talks a bit now. :cool:

My Progress Log