Frosty's Progress Log

Frosty

Hey guys, just letting you know I haven't died or anything, I just got Skyrim like a month ago and well....shit happens.

We're both doing ok I suppose, although not much progress has been made...but hey, we're here at least.

Cheerio old chaps.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft progress, who needs it these days.

As long as you take your own path, it doesn´t matter what you do, you´ll always reach the goal

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

• 4 months later...

After a long... dry spell?... I kind of gave up... but now April is back with me and we're making progress again.

So yeah, once again I'm just stopping by to let you guys know that neither of us are dead. :P

Too bad 9/10 people who actually remember us are prolly gone. :/

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

I'm looking forward to you coming back for an extended period of time, honestly.

No, not because I knew you. I honestly don't.

I've never even read your progress report. I have no idea who April is.

But you were a cool dude, and too many great people are leaving, and being replaced with faggots.

LucidAcid is gone, man. He's gone ;_;

But yeah, I took friendship a bit for granted several months ago, when I first joined. I never expected I would miss people like you so damn much, but when this community has turned into what it has, it's hard not to.

I miss Bork, too ;_;

Bring back Bork.

Anyway, when you do return, I would be more than happy to hear about your tulpa, and your progress with her.

Hell, I don't think you know a damn thing about mine, either.

So yeah.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Frosty! We missed hearing from you, I would appreciate if we and our tulpas could catch up. Skype and steam is Aarix_ dont be a stranger! Also im on the shoutbox every night.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer