Kadoh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am mean and cruel because I find it amusing as well

you're making yourself out to be one of those faggot kids at school who's intentionally mean to people and acts like their cool and popular, when in reality they're just scumbags a very good person or whatever.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

I know I look like an attentionwhore, but it's better than lying isn't it? And I am only cruel when people try to challenge me. Besides, I try to use my enjoyment in cruelty to stand up for people, though I admittedly go over board.

How am I meant to let you judge? You can't really judge someone over the Internet, besides, it's not a self analysis, my friends all have said I am mean to most people. I'm never mean to my close friends, which is maybe 4 people

My opinions are all subject to change.

Ermergency Possession Is it possible to install a panic mode, where my body senses danger (Someone throws a punch at me or I sense I am about to be attacked) where my tulpa Shin would auto-possess me and i would have higher adrenalin/dopamine/whatever needed production? Obviously after we master possession and stuff.

Extent of Body Modification Via Tulpae now, I'm still a ninth grader so I dot know much about how the body works, but for instance; could Shin change my eye colour? If you have read my progress report you know I love to intimidate people (sadist) and I really want deep, red eyes. Could I have Shinigami delete brown pigment and increase heaps of red pigment to my eyes?

facepalmy.png.2fc3d82b1babfe837b18f6545147996b.png

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

I know I look like an attentionwhore

I am only cruel

I try to use my enjoyment in cruelty

I admittedly go over board.

I am mean to most people.

If you evade bans, we will permaban you!

I think someone could use a healthy dose of maturity...

*cough*

...well, someone had to say it

To me, the solution to this thread now boils back down to this.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

how the fcuk did this thread get to a discussion about me liking to hurt people?

1. maturity? boring

2. asshole? yeah, to the people that are to me

3. anus

jeff.jpg.3e9651708b5be557cded0fed88fac74d.jpg

My opinions are all subject to change.

Probably because that seems to be the root cause of why you would want to both be capable of emergency possession and to have red eyes.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Do not expect from others what you don't expect from yourself.

You have no right to expect their maturity, when your's is lacking.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."