Emergency Possession and the Extent of Body Modification Via Tulpae

Kadoh

Do not expect from others what you don't expect from yourself.

You have no right to expect their maturity, when your's is lacking.

Without naming who you're talking to, that seems rather passive-aggressive.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I was talking to Kadoh... My bad >.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

how the fcuk did this thread get to a discussion about me liking to hurt people?

This thread is now and has been the general philosophy "fight or not to fight, what it means to be strong"

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

debate thread/ Emergency Possession and body modification thread. Slightly clustered, yes.

Back to the original topic thread. I'm wondering if preventing oneself from going into shock is possible with the aid of tulpa. A boost of combined wills to prevent oneself from becoming unconscious. Blocking out pain and fatigue to the point of being able to run for much longer periods of time than would normally be possible. These have probably already been considered, but I wonder what other emergency possession advantages there could be.

This thread is now and has been the general philosophy "fight or not to fight, what it means to be strong"

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women

debate thread/ Emergency Possession and body modification thread. Slightly clustered, yes.

Back to the original topic thread. I'm wondering if preventing oneself from going into shock is possible with the aid of tulpa. A boost of combined wills to prevent oneself from becoming unconscious. Blocking out pain and fatigue to the point of being able to run for much longer periods of time than would normally be possible. These have probably already been considered, but I wonder what other emergency possession advantages there could be.

I think that would take much more than a layman's knowledge of brain function, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Having a tulpa or servitor "programmed" to help you stifle or boost separate stimuli to the brain. This sounds like a job for SCIENCE.

I'm personally curious as to whether or not a tulpa can assist you in making the shift from L mode to R mode brain function, which is an essential task for drawing and several other things.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

If we're going down this road, then I'm wondering to what extent can a tulpa use your body's supernatural capabilities or what. Like, what if some guy had latent telekinesis, or if everyone had some sort of sixth sense, and only a few people really learned how to use it? Would the tulpa know how to use telekinesis, when the guy didn't, or would your tulpa be able to use your sixth sense when you yourself don't even know what the sixth sense feels like?

Also, I did have a friend who would beat people up, but he wasn't fucking loathed by everyone a douche. He'd beat people down if they were causing problems or if they challenged him, then he would show how nice of a guy he was, afterwards. Then, they would legitimately like and respect him. I think the key was that he wasn't a douche to them before or afterwards.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

Also, I did have a friend who would beat people up, but he wasn't fucking loathed by everyone a douche. He'd beat people down if they were causing problems or if they challenged him, then he would show how nice of a guy he was, afterwards. Then, they would legitimately like and respect him. I think the key was that he wasn't a douche to them before or afterwards.

This. No douching, and don't pick a fight, even if you hate their guts.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress