Enny

Grape Horse worship thread (maybe horse art general too idk)

Here’s the more-or-less finished horse from yesterday. I don’t have the energy to really do more than this basic af stuff to anything, but is what it is. 

Moved some stuff around, tried to get things looking a bit less uncanny, as I felt the first iteration did in the face tbh. Sized down legs, moved hairband a bit, etc. 

Fun stuff.

If you only knew what all this cost - What she gave up, just to save her art

What is fashion, fashion without love? Like an odradek, a spool without purpose

Posted (edited)

I was thinking about grape horse earlier, and it's been a bit over a year since I doodled the first one, so here's a little hour-ish grape horse meme

spacer.png

Spoiler

still can't fucking believe I'll never get to give my life for this horse, to spend my life with this horse, fucking sucks bro

neigh

Also this pose is explicitly ripped from a pretty popular one, I think? It's probably not exact, but yea, I don't reference when I draw because I'm an incompetent so I was kinda just like hey yeah I'll do her like this and realized towards the tail end that I was imagining it from somewhere. You can only draw quadrupeds in so many poses though and I'm retarded so ayy, w/e

Edited by Enny

If you only knew what all this cost - What she gave up, just to save her art

What is fashion, fashion without love? Like an odradek, a spool without purpose