The OS Experiment

Misha

Even with possession, I and the Grays will preform habits hard wired to the body OS, all of which are related to physical habits and tics. However, thought patterns attached to the body OS don't become noticeable or problematic until I can get into a more switched-in like position, usually through a switching attempt. I mostly notice these weird thought patterns once I enter "host mode" and Cat/Gray enters "Tulpa mode". As a result, I have had Vesper's experience of doubting who I am.

During one of our last attempts, I was able to get into "host mode" and Gray into "Tulpa mode" even though it felt like Gray was still around. For fun I visualized Gray resting on my shoulders like how Cat usually does to me, and Gray was surprised to find himself with a leg tail, which is usually what I have. Apparently there's body OS code for Tulpas too!

As for sexual thoughts... I seem to have more trouble with this than Cat does, regardless of what position I'm in.

I have a feeling our experiences may change once we achieve a complete switch.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Experiment Results:

There are just a few things that Body OS does that affects our behavior system-wide

1. Repeating statements or thoughts - Regardless of who fronts, eventually the mind starts repeating the last thing said or thought.

2. Monologging - Apparently, the mind will entertain itself by monologging and or posting internally. No wonder we like posting so much, the body is wired to do that or something.

3. The body is most definitely male and you better like it - Regardless of who is fronting, it seems if you front long enough, you're going to be attracted to women and not men. I haven't had thoughts like I did while fronting since. Fronting a short time won't do this, but yeah, all day fronting made me a purely gay woman. I started to feel like that was natural. I definitely feel more comfortable back in tulpa position or even co-fronting. We called this 'testosterone poisoning.' I very clearly had straight male sexual thoughts. While Bear was a tulpa, he might as well have been asexual. Which is kinda odd because we're definitely not.

4. Having the comparison of wonderland to material world, made me feel like wonderland was slightly less immersive.

What the Body OS doesn't do:

1. It doesn't procrastinate.

2. It doesn't goof off

3. It isn't social

4. No ticks, thoughts, expressions, feelings, habits, cravings, or anything else that we thought might have been the body, no Bear likes to eat, he likes to listen to music, he likes to watch videos, he likes to write, that's all on him. In his defense, he also likes to work. I didn't necessarily like his job, but he said you have to love it in comparison to other jobs he had, so he does, I never did anything else.

This was a very interesting experiment that we probably never would have done if we didn't also need to pull Bear back to help him through his lingering depressive issues. He was fronting again this week, I'm back at co-fronting position. I only switch in very seldom again, once to talk to Ashley alone and that's about it.