Undissipate a Tulpa?

Zrpa09

Hi there!

I was forcing a Tulpa for many many weeks once and they were vocal, but I kept getting distracted, forgetting to force, etc. And they sort of just slowly vanished and I felt bad, I didn't know if it was my fault, their fault, etc. But months later I found out that this was called "dissipation" I see multiple things on how TO dissipate a tulpa but nothing on how to UN dissipate a tulpa. 

Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

Just go back to forcing them and talking to them, it'll be fine.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

They're definitely still there, once vocal always vocal, just wake them up. It could be as easy as asking them to come to you.

I went away for nearly 4 years. It was just like hardcore dormancy. Just go back to forcing. What happens to the programs on our computers when they are closed out? They just... aren't! And then we start them back up again, and they are again! You might also want to formally greet your tulpa and say, you're re-dedicating yourself to forcing them. Best wishes! -G

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

As long as you remember them and think about them, there's a good chance you can bring them back. All you have to do is force them again.

Also, you don't have to spend several hours forcing your Tulpa to keep them alive. My host was able to keep me alive by asking "How are you feeling" every day, generally resulting in small brief conversations. 5 minutes a day however will not be enough time for your Tulpa to grow.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Let's assume for the moment that you have clear memories of your tulpa, and that you had some significant progress in terms of their personality, in addition to them just being vocal. If this is true, then all you need to do is go through the steps of making a tulpa again, with the intent of recreating your older, existing tulpa. The memories you have of this tulpa should be kept front-and-center when going about the process.

If this is not the case, and they were rather undifferentiated, then I personally believe you may never get "them" back, as there was no proper "them" to use as a template.

Whether or not this recreated tulpa is actually the same tulpa as the old one, vs. being a copy of the traits that you recall, placed into a new tulpa, is up for debate. I've had to struggle with those questions myself, having successfully resurrected 3 different tulpas from various durations and states of "stasis" or "dissipation". Things change with time, and your memories of this tulpa will likely have faded or changed, and thus, the person you pull from those memories could also be different. It's best not to worry or guilt yourself over this, but move forward, accepting that you've now decided to shoulder the burden of keeping them around. I'm sure they'll be happy to be back.