Guest Anonymous

How do tulpas fit into your religion/belief system?

Christian here although a bit passive on practice.

Tulpa's are so incomparable to anything mentioned in the good book that I have to assume that they are not a concern.

I used to be Buddhist, I didn't believe Buddhas or anything like that truly existed, I was a Buddhist because I felt it was the best religion ever; they believe in world peace and yet they also believe in wrath against crime and being responsible for your actions. So I found it very logical in my eyes.

Apart from my old Buddhist views I do not believe that Gods exist and I stick to science and the good old Big Bang theory. Aside from Tulpae being a practice in faith and a monks path to enlightenment, for me personally it doesn't affect me religiously at all, I just take it as just a simple hallucination caused by the brain and nothing else.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I used to be Buddhist, I didn't believe Buddhas or anything like that truly existed

Are you sure you really were a buddhist? Or did you just call yourself that?

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

My belief system is pretty simple:

Fuck bitches, get money.

Not sure how tulpae fit into that.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Strongly atheist here. Also, as much as it pangs me, I try my hardest not to attack the beliefs of others because they are free to think what they want; though I deem them to be fools all the same. I do not consider tulpae to be contentious at all, as we are also psychological phenomena within the mind; only that I was born with a body and my tupper was not. Besides that, all the perceived differences that the host and a tulpa have gradually whittle away until you realize there are no differences to speak of; they just needed time to develop.

If I was still a Jehova's Witness I would have probably said that since creating a tulpa is linked to the Asian monks, and thus shoul be avoided as Satan's work to lure you out of Jehova. Good that I'm not one anymore.

Also this. Like Nikodemos, I was raised in that crack religion as a child, and since growing into the age of reason I have formed my own beliefs concerning the nature of this world.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

My belief system is pretty simple: Fuck bitches, get money

Mah nigga

prays to mammon like a true man.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Are you sure you really were a buddhist? Or did you just call yourself that?

i went to a buddhist temple in scotland (100s of miles away from me) every year for nearly all my life in order to do many hours of meditation and I have met the Dalai llama (however you spell that) and I listened to the wise words of llama yeshi (however you spell that,) I also had a chinese master who taught me meditation techniques every weekend and my dad studied chinese medicine with him.

I wasnt exactly a monk or a pure meditation basher but i considered myself rather buddhist indeed.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

i went to a buddhist temple in scotland (100s of miles away from me) every year for nearly all my life in order to do many hours of meditation and I have met the Dalai llama (however you spell that) and I listened to the wise words of llama yeshi (however you spell that,) I also had a chinese master who taught me meditation techniques every weekend and my dad studied chinese medicine with him.

I wasnt exactly a monk or a pure meditation basher but i considered myself rather buddhist indeed.

I just asked because you said you don't believe in Buddhas, when there is only one Buddha who was a human. I don't believe buddhist believe in any gods.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report