Tulpa's Favorite/Lucky Number

Dynamo Lux

[align=justify]Daily thread #16

This is a silly question, but yesterday I realized that while us tulpas had favorite colors and animals and whatever, we didn't have favorite/lucky numbers! [Exaggeration]The realization hit me like a million tons of bricks and I went into a deep existential panic.[/exaggeration]

Anyways, does your tulpa have a favorite/lucky number and how did they pick it? Usually birth date is the obvious choice, but perhaps there are other ways too.[/align]

(All daily threads are listed here.)

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

We only have one number we particularly like in this system, 77. Between the classic "What's your lucky number? Mine's 3/7/21" type stuff Lumi saw growing up, he couldn't really choose a favorite of the common lucky numbers, but at some point decided 77 (not 777) sounded good. Some time in the last 6 years he realized in some cases 77 looks like rabbit ears, and now there's a pretty strong association there for us. Obviously we all like rabbits, so.

Lucilyn has no special relation to her birthdate. It is exactly one year after Lumi's join date on the forum, though.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't have a favorite number, I hadn't thought about it before. Yuka's favorite numbers are based on which one's have the nicest colors (color-grapheme synesthesia). If I went by that logic, my favorite number would be 2, it's actually about the same color as this text. There's something unsatisfying about basing too many things off of my favorite color, though.