Tulpa Associations/Symbols

Dynamo Lux

[align=justify]Daily thread #17... hope there wasn't another GD thread like this in the past. Checked and couldn't find one.

What things like symbols, icons, ideas, whatever represent and/or are associated with your tulpa and why? Is there any special meaning behind it? An example would be "wolves represent my tulpa because they're strong and live in a pack" or things like that.

(All daily threads are listed here.)[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

whenever i think of M i think of bunnies or the nintendo ds because she loves those things at the moment, i gave her a stuffed blue rabbit in wonderland a little while ago and i always either bring it to her or see her carry it around (-: also the color blue in general

we had an under developed walk in (?) that appeared months ago that i haven't been able to force with because i'm working with M (and i think she understands) but i always think of the color black and her face sometimes changes when i see her but her hair is always that same color <3

no, lana del rey is not my tulpa

Iris: My symbol is a stylized snowflake in front of a stylized crescent moon of the same size. The snowflake is one of the symbols of the Winter Court of Faerie, appearing on my stepmother’s throne. The crescent moon is adapted from heraldic cadence, denoting that I am her second child.

Vesper: Unlike some people, I’m not a princess, but I do have a personal symbol of sorts in the form of a pendant I wear. It consists of a black rose, representing my clan, Toreador, with bat wings, representing my status as a goth.

Ember: Neither of those symbols is something I came up with while roleplaying them – they came up with them on their own. But now Iris’ symbol is on her tiara and flies above her castle. We’re working on physically realizing versions of their symbols as well.

I have a terrible time with committing on such things myself – forms, symbols, personal style. I like variety. But for Christmas, my ex-wife gave us the pendant that we use for our avatar here, with all of our names in Circular Gallifreyan. So we’ve adopted that as our system symbol.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Rabbits for Reisen and I, mostly me. The moon for the whole system, but mostly/originating with Reisen. Frogs for Lucilyn. All just associations, nothing "symbolizes" us per se.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I use a hippo because I like them, Cat usually symbolizes herself with either a griffin, a cat, a dragon, or a mix of those three things (hence cat-griffin).

The easiest symbolism I can point to for the Grays is their clock symbol we all created to help Cat and I remember all of them so no one gets left behind in terms of forcing. This image is also currently their pfp:

GrayClock.png.cb79653d24486d87e834fc91dca2280f.png

From 12 o'clock to 11 o'clock, and then from the top of the triangle going counter-clockwise (in the triforce order power, wisdom, and courage): Dark Gray, Red Gray, Fish, Gerodious, Duck, Spirit, Evergreen, Fernardo, Blue, Jasper, Bune, Chrome, Moltosha, Hope, and Laryx. (Laryx's triangle is made up of dots rather than solid color).

Cat could probably write a really long essay on all of the symbolism involved with the Grays. To get to the point, each Gray has a color that represents them, and sometimes a Gray has either an elemental power, an animal, or a gimmick. Dark Gray has a thing for Christmas wear and he has magic, Red Gray has a thing about medieval themes and dresses as a knight, Fish is associated with fish or serpents, for Duck it's ducks, Evergreen is more work oriented, Fernardo has a farmer gimmick, Jasper has lightening powers, Bune comes across as a librarian, Chrome is associated with the Christian religion, Laryx is associated with fog or being loud, Hope has an association with giraffes and Moltosha has an association with glass animals.

Gerodious, Spirit, and Blue don't have an obvious gimmick, and not all of the gimmicks I mentioned above are portrayed in the same way. Red Gray will pretty much always come across as a knight where Hope's giraffe association came from his rattle toy being a giraffe based.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Our association is simply based on multiple domains of logics and beliefs instead of only using. any single symbolic association ◉‿◉

At a one level its a simple yin yang system

one is white and the other is black

and so further division was made based on simple colour physics Of White =Red Green Blue

Black = Yellow Magenta Cyan

so using primary and secondary colour and its combination are my systems association ,

and the other association is based on preferred preception paths taken ,

For example they are divided into such

Wisdom , logic , creativity and Instinct

Another is

Subconscious interface

Unconscious interface

Spiritual interface ???

and so on .....

there are many different kinds of association at many levels for any one self , this provides a more complete an comprehensive robustness to the personality modelling and even helps to easily extend the tulpas fractal logical dimensions at some point these associations just pile up and make their unique self sustaining expression of the selves.O_o