Fairweather System

Fairweather

20 hours ago, Voided said:

Hey, I'm curious. How has it been like with the original controller of the body being gone for so long? Does it get lonely without them? What is it like living life without them in the mix these days - one of the goals of this PR was to be able to switch over control, which has happened. Another was potentially transitioning the body for the sake of Sam - is that still part of the considerations?

Gemini: It's been turbulent, mainly because the body doesn't always accept the fact that someone new is at the wheel. It doesn't happen as much now, but occasionally the body will be hard to function and a ton of intrusive thoughts hit. Doesn't get lonely since there are others in here, it's not just me. It's hard to know what is different externally, since life always is changing anyways, but internally is strangely quiet some days. I've actually got mildly stuck myself now, though it's not at a level where I can't disconnect. It just takes more to detach. Transition wasn't *for* Sammy, it was debated that we shouldn't *because* Sammy was male. Sam has since joined another in a merge to the current day Raven, who's non-binary. It's very likely we will transition, it's now external factors that prevent this (such as money, location, and ties to family that are transphobic).

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic