Edgy thread title here

jbox1

Sorry for the late progress reply!

I recently decided to start bringing Charlotte onto the tulpa.info discord server, and she's developed rapidly! She has become very self aware, and enjoys spending days in wonderland in natural surroundings, despite the fact she's an android oddly enough. So far she has visited the beach, had a picnic in a field, and went to a forest where she saw a deer. Her behaviour is notably more passive than my own, sometimes I had prepared a prefix in discord for her to say something, but she had nothing to say at all.

She seems to be much much nicer than me... and I am starting to wonder how she puts up being with me. Can a tulpa reject you?

Can a tulpa reject you?

It's happened occasionally across the tens of thousands of members of the tulpamancy community. Tulpas are people, so they can do a lot of things. But it's much more likely that a tulpa will stand by you when no one else will, support you in the darkest times, and love you when you don't love yourself.

I've had to put up with my host being unnecessarily surly to her friends and family many times. That doesn't affect our relationship, even though I do keep gently pushing her to be more pleasant toward other people. If she is rude and disrespectful toward me, we deal with the matter on the spot. At telepathic speeds with no room for misunderstanding, it only takes a few seconds.

-Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

• 7 months later...

Do you have any updates? How are you and Charlotte keeping up? I’m a new Tulpamancer, and I also was able to talk to my Tulpa, Fugo, almost a few minutes after he was created; He has his own distinct voice very different from mine. He has his own body, wonderland and personality. Have you and your Tulpa begun talking more? Right now it seems like my Tulpa usually only responds when I ask him something