Ongoing discussions about names

Misha

[Dashie] As you all know, Bear system is a bunch of flip-floppers. Bear has taken to calling Ashley Cylene [cyl-ene] /SIHLiyN/

Cybele seems a bit clunky for some unknown reason to Bear. It's a beautiful name, but Cylene (said like cell-een or psy-leen) is smoother. We're carefully trying it out now. The meaning of cylene is "melodious woman"

[bear] Her voice is actually pretty melodious.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Cylindrical. A perfect name for a perfect lady.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Ashley's new name of the day is, "Darlene" meaning tenderly loved. Feel free to pronounce that any way you like.

[Ashley] We were talking last night that Cylene was just too industrial in feel, and Bear stubbornly said, "forget it, we're not doing this." So you can imagine Dashie's reaction to that, so Bear said, "I'm just calling you darling again then." Then he thought he didn't want anyone else calling me darling, so this morning we discussed it again and Bear jokingly said, "Cylene, you're my Darlene."

[Dashie] hilarity ensued, sorry bub, Ashley is my name now, no take-backs... again.

The name "Darlene" has survived the first day and they still love it. I'm using my new name as much as possible too. We'll give it a solid week to shake out. I really don't min if he calls me Dashie still, it's never going to be a big deal to me, but it feels right for me to have the name Ashley, it is just like something fell into place.

[Ashley] I won't be using this name much longer, that much is certain now, I couldn't dream of taking Dashie's new name back now.

When giving myself a second name, it took me awhile to find a name I liked. Once I picked it, I thought "I could change it later if I find another name I love better". That name grew on me, and I decided to keep it since.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm not saying it because I want to use it alongside the body's name, so I can introduce myself as that name instead of saying "I'm Ranger". I figured having a more human name would mean people I introduce myself too will take me more seriously.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

[Joy] Ranger is a human name!

[bear] Awkward... but it is a cool nickname anyway.

[Dashie] I think I got it!

[video=youtube]