I can't, sir, it's liquid!

Trusty McCoolGirl

Here, we grew this in a lab. I promise, it tastes just like beef. We went through the effort of rotating the meat as it grew so it would grow correctly.

I want Wednesday to be changed to Monday and Thursday to be called "Thor's day" again, and I want Tuesday to be completely destroyed.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm centrifuged synthmeat.

Well that's an impossible demand alright.

All the changes are done to your calendar and phone, though you're really hard to schedule anything with and you're constantly days off. You wanted it, you got it, but no one else is willing to do that.

I want a second moon, at least half the apparent brightness of the current moon, in the sky, you know the one.

Simple, I use a ladder to climb to the top of the dome and paint with glow-in-the-dark paint.

I want to eat really tasty food and have a slim figure with no surgery and no artificial ingredients and low sodium and no gluten or broccoli.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

How did you know I live in a dome?

Um, that's basically an advertisement for low carb.

I want a pet blue whale on a mountain in France.

You follow the prints of whales up through the snow covered peaks of the Pyrenees and discover one of the whale is more than happy to live in the warm waters of you're aquarium that is bigger on the inside...

I would like a world where trees are favored over billboards.