I can't, sir, it's liquid!

Trusty McCoolGirl

I want chocolate drink, carb free, calorie free, as delicious as real chocolate, and no caffeine either.

Okie dokie, I have to go to get some cocoa butter, some zero-calorie sweeteners, some chemists, and some chefs. The chemists ans chefs take the flavoring extract from cocoa butter (zero caffeine), mix in some Olestra, and add the sugar. After that, they cook it into a highly concentrated syrup. Next, I grab some carbonated water from the store, add the syrup, and bam! Chocolate soda, calorie free, caffine free, and delicious.

Enjoy your drink good sir.

Draw me a square circle, pronto!

Bam.

squareCircle.png.ce3f02e42ba72d01b191de6abe55abf1.png

I would like a parrot that can fly through walls, or really anything (except the floor, I don't want the poor bird to die).

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lonely lead balloon salesman just got his wish.

I want deer flavored icecream without any actual deers involved and no artificial chemicals.

All right. We just used chicken, since everything always tastes like chicken anyways.

I would like some toilet paper. However, it's for a prank, so I need toilet paper that's completely invisible.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

ಠ_ಠ chicken icecream isn't the same...

Yep, it's wonderland paper, uh... oh, that's not for irl use.

I want a hamster sized elephant.

Take the red pill and you'll see that elephants has always been hamster sized and vise versa. Which would also mean they are the same size. But what size?

Cut me some slack

cutSlack.png.3cd88e42ad75e5202c9d66fe328e2ea8.png

Done.

I want original art of Ranger without the use of physical art supplies, without a traditional art program like ms paint, adobe, or gimp, and it can't be stolen art that Bear or I drew.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread