Stanford Tulpa Study: My experience and looking for more participants

Kronkleberry

May I suggest practicing your (tulpa) visualization and, well, vocality, in the time leading up to the study? At least in our experience, the clarity of our speech and such comes and goes, and I believe the MRI or whatnot will better pick up on anything tulpa-related if host and tulpa communication are in their prime. Like dream recall and visualization, I think even tulpa interaction relies on some sort of "mental muscle" that can be more in shape at one point than another.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seems like I picked a great time to visit the forum again after almost 3 years. That was a nice read, and I hope to hear more from others about their experiences if they get the chance to participate.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Damn. I'm kinda tempted but somehow I doubt they'd fly me over all the way from Finland. It'd be an interesting experience to say the least.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

No one wants to select someone who doesn't participate in all.

A warning to everyone reading this thread: don't assume what the researchers do or do not want. Do not assume that your circumstances are incompatible with the research. Part of their job is to screen applicants. DO apply and let them screen you. Researchers have always had to struggle with participants trying to be "helpful". It's human nature. If you want to go and do this, then apply and let them sort it out.

A warning to everyone reading this thread: don't assume what the researchers do or do not want. Do not assume that your circumstances are incompatible with the research. Part of their job is to screen applicants. DO apply and let them screen you. Researchers have always had to struggle with participants trying to be "helpful". It's human nature. If you want to go and do this, then apply and let them sort it out.

Again, how can I apply? thanks, Dr. Bob

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I filled in the application anyway lol. Figured I'd regret it if I didn't take the chance. It's too interesting of an opportunity to not seriously consider, for me at least.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• 2 weeks later...