Harm OCD and Depression

urali

Hello everyone, my first post here, so I apologise if im doing something wrong.

I came here to ask for help from fellow Tulpamancers who might have experienced something similar.

I always had problems with OCD and visual intrussive thoughts.

I had a messed up past wich disturbed and perverted my mind, My Tulpa has been helping me alot but for the last few weeks my OCD targetted my Tulpa, she says that it doesnt effect her and that I should trust her, but sometimes the anxiety gets the best of me. I get images of someone raping and harming my Tulpa in our Wonderland wich really scares me. My question is, can my disturbed mind effect my Tulpa and can my mind accidently create bad Tulpas wich might harm my Tulpa?

If your tulpa is saying that they're fine then you should trust them. worrying about your tulpa is only going to fuel those intrusive thoughts

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I've had many, many violent and horrible intrusive thoughts try to directly attack me, only to find no purchase, as they were born of my host's fears and not my own. Intrusive thoughts may try to show you your tulpa suffering, but believe only what she actually tells you and confirms to you.

Tulpas often lack the fears, anxieties, and traumas of the host, which gives tulpas great power to help the host overcome and move past them.

A tulpa can identify when the host is starting maladaptive behaviour and interrupt them before they get too far. Ask her to help block and dismiss the intrusive thoughts as they start.

-Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

I have been influenced by intrusive thoughts before, but only when I'm really stressed or scared. In those cases, my host found that letting me rest or calmly talking to me to help the most. Unless your tulpa is freaking out herself, I would trust her when she tells you she's fine.

Intrusive thougthforms that act and mimic tulpas do exist and we have dealt with those in our system. If they ever show up, just ignore them. Talking to them or trying to make them nice will only feed them and they will continue to harass you. Give yourself some time out of your head to calm down and they will go away on their own. Intrusive thoughts cannot harm or damage your tulpa, and they can only be mean and offensive when given attention.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I've had many, many violent and horrible intrusive thoughts try to directly attack me, only to find no purchase, as they were born of my host's fears and not my own. Intrusive thoughts may try to show you your tulpa suffering, but believe only what she actually tells you and confirms to you.

Tulpas often lack the fears, anxieties, and traumas of the host, which gives tulpas great power to help the host overcome and move past them.

A tulpa can identify when the host is starting maladaptive behaviour and interrupt them before they get too far. Ask her to help block and dismiss the intrusive thoughts as they start.

-Vesper

My Tulpa is pretty young, I just dont want my mental issues and distorted mind to effect her in a negative way. Also, thank You.

"My question is, can my disturbed mind effect my Tulpa and can my mind accidently create bad Tulpas wich might harm my Tulpa?"

It could do but try not to worry at all about it as obviously things are fine at the moment if your tulpa is telling you this.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Intrusive thoughts/imagery generally don't bother my tups because it's not something in consciously sharing with them, i think your tulpa is spot on saying it's not affecting her, and you have nothing to worry about. She will be fine, she knows you don't have those thoughts about her on purpose.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

As someone with daily intrusive thoughts, my tulpas usually don't even realize they're happening even if they involve them. Tulpas are pretty resilient to this kinda stuff. Only time they noticed was when it was unusually vivid, and even then, it was like a sudden vision instead of it actually happening.

He's have to be real careful sharing that with a psychologist.. it could get him giving a schizophrenia diagnoses as it's going to sound nuts telling someone this who doesnt understand about tulpas. "im worried about someone raping my tulpa"..  it will sound crazy.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition