Sign in to follow this  
tania

Tulpa Jesse - reviving a tulpa

Is my tulpa completely different to how I thought him to be? This is the question I'm today asking myself due to an interesting experience I had.

I was laying in bed after having woken up about 30 mins before and decided to do some forcing. So I started thinking about my tulpa laying along side of me with his arm over me. I suddenly became aware of him being there, I fully could see and feel him as being completely solid next to me on the bed.

My response to that was "Wow" as I expected him to appear like see through if I did see him. I naturally assumed at the time when this other that appeared exactly where I was trying to think of my tulpa being that well it must be my tulpa mustn't it, I didn't assume anything other than that. Note -I have never ever seen Jesse only at times vague impressions of certain parts of him eg his green eyes coming through the photo I look at or having him flick his hair at me and feeling plaits flick on my face etc, so didn't really know what to expect if I really saw him properly.

So I have a man I assume is my tulpa next to me cuddled into me but he's asleep. Of cause I excitingly try to wake him up. I've been wanting to have a decent conversation with Jesse for ages. He wouldn't wake up though. I'm shaking him, near yelling at "Jesse, Jesse" at him.. trying so hard to get a response from him. I think I may of even slapped his face in my attempt to wake him. (this all was much like my attempts once when I astral projected and attempted as an experiment to wake up a real physical person who was sleeping while I was astral but without success of doing so).

He FINALLY opens his eyes (after me trying for about 5 mins to wake him) and gives me a sleepy look. At point it hits me that he's not looking anything like I thought my tulpa would look like. Though I never have thought much about what weight my tulpa would be I was not expecting Jesse to look a bit overweight. This guy is slightly obese. He doesn't have the blonde hair which I had a bit of an impression of last night on Jesse (maybe the impression was wrong as it was a vague one) but he did have the light brown hair colour of what I originally when I was making Jesse forced. The guy also has the length of hair I forced onto Jesse and a style much like I have been forcing a bit. The guy looks around the age in which Jesse should be. I didnt get to have a good look at his eyes as they were still half asleep and he was rubbing them trying to wake up. So at this point I don't know if this guy which is appearing solid right next to me is my tulpa or not. I needed to get him talking now that he's awake to try to find out.

At that point (by this point I'd been clearly perceiving this other for around 7 mins) I lost seeing and feeling him... urgh!!!

I've no idea what that was... I could have spontaneously gone into a WILD (wake induced lucid dream). I used to WILD easily on waking if trying to do so and when I WILD sometimes I feel no transition into the dream or back out of it so it was like I experienced this all for real in physical. Either that or I had Jesse?? fully imposed here for a short time.. I just do not know.

I have NEVER experienced one of my tulpas in a LD before though I have in the past looked for my tulpa in LDs. If I was in a LD when that just occurred, it is possible it could of been just a DC (NPC dream character) I just experienced, I always find them hard to get verbal responses from but I've never came across one of those sleeping and the fact it was exactly where I was trying to impose Jesse.. umm I just don't know what I just experienced. (I'll know if I see the same one again as I've never seem to experience the same DCs).

This is kind of funny as if that was Jesse he was not physically all that attractive to me .. and "part" of the reason why I've made a tulpa is for a sex buddy.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Very early Misha and Ashley looked randomized in dreams, but it was still them. Like when you dream of someone you know but they don't look like them at all.

Don't put too much weight on what he looked like this one time. After a while, they started entering my dreams looking perfect.

Very early Misha and Ashley looked randomized in dreams, but it was still them. Like when you dream of someone you know but they don't look like them at all.

Don't put too much weight on what he looked like this one time. After a while, they started entering my dreams looking perfect.

thanks, that is good to hear.  I think I figured out why he was appearing overweight.  When I've been forcing him I've been stacking pillows up to represent his body and now have realized that for the amount of pillows I was using, it would explain how he appeared if it was him as the size was quite wrong though I hadnt really thought about it before

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition