D/s relationship with tulpa

tania

I'm wondering if anyone is in a D/s relationship with their tulpa with their tulpa being the dominant one over you?  and if so do you create things that way or is that something which just happened?

I had an experience yesterday which is making me ask this.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Between the two of us, Cat is the dominant one. However, I think I'm a more recessive person in general despite my stubbornness.

I guess it was intended for Cat to be dominant? From the start she assumed she had full control, over time that shifted.

I'm curious what your experience was.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm assuming you mean Dominant and submissive in the BDSM sense more than the overall personality sense. My ex-wife and I were practitioners of the lifestyle for years -- both switches. But I was really only into it because of her. I had never had more than a sociological interest previously and after some of what I went through with my ex, I would probably avoid that kind of relationship in the future.

As the PC in a single player roleplaying game, Vesper had to be competent, resourceful and occasionally commanding, whether she wanted to be or not. The plot depended on her actions, even when it didn't make sense for her to be involved. So she emerged into this world opinionated and stubborn -- stubbornly vanilla, but with a very dominant personality.

We've been romantic partners for just over a year. She likes to be held, cherished, not take the lead in bed, and other "vanilla submissive" type things, but struggles to not order me around in ordinary life. If something she says sounds too much like an order and she feels my discomfort, she'll add "#suggestion" or "#request".

Iris is, in her own words, "pristinely asexual", so the matter never comes up. But her original game had other players, and most of her later life she's been an NPC, so she is more accustomed to collaborating instead of being the boss.

Neither was created with the idea that they would ever interact with me, so our relationships emerged organically from who each of us is, without advance planning.

I'm curious what your experience was.

I was about to say the same, but it's in tania's PR.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

I'm assuming you mean Dominant and submissive in the BDSM sense more than the overall personality sense. My ex-wife and I were practitioners of the lifestyle for years -- both switches. But I was really only into it because of her. I had never had more than a sociological interest previously and after some of what I went through with my ex, I would probably avoid that kind of relationship in the future.

Yeah in the BDSM sense rather than simply just the normal personality stuff.

I don't date switches.. the guy in real life I see was supposed to be a Dom but it turned out he was switchy though he still call's himself a Dominant (which he is but only in play). I should of listened to others in the scene who warned me that he was more of a switch so probably not suitable for me before we got together.. .   so I've lost relationship interest and my lost my sexual interest in him too due to him due to him not being a true Dom.  So I guess I should not be surprised that my subconsciousness obviously has made Jesse a Dom, it just never occurred to me it would do that specially since I considered it and choose not to make him like that.

I'm so very curious now how this is going to affect my whole relationship with my tulpa seeing this is not just about the bedroom but all the life stuff.  I have no idea how much Jesse is going to take up that control and get me to submit to it esp how deep I was in that in the past... in total control relationships (I've been in relationships where I need to get permission to leave a room, get a drink, eat and what to eat, go to the loo, see a friend or do anything at all.. total slave relationships, a couple of which I had to be rescued out from by other Doms when they went bad... with that mindset I can not leave these kinds of relationships on my own accord without the permission or near kidnapped out from them). 

I'm not scared about it (Jesse is made right) but just now wondering what I've got myself into.  I've never heard of BDSM tulpa relationships and there looks like there is a possibly ours may go that way.

Working on imposition

As many mentions of BDSM as there have been on the forum the past seven years, there are very few mentions of actual in-system D/s relationships. The greatest concentration of such relationships appears to be in a Reddit discussion:

Intra-system D/s relationships? NSFW

Though the discussion mainly establishes that, yes, some tulpas are dominants for their hosts.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

As many mentions of BDSM as there have been on the forum the past seven years, there are very few mentions of actual in-system D/s relationships. The greatest concentration of such relationships appears to be in a Reddit discussion:

Intra-system D/s relationships? NSFW

Though the discussion mainly establishes that, yes, some tulpas are dominants for their hosts.

-Ember

ah thanks. I'll check that link out

Working on imposition

• 2 years later...

I actually have the opposite situation. My tulpa, as I currently know her, actually started out as my imaginary Domme in my sexual fantasies. But I imagine her so often and frequently, that I believe she is now a more realized person. After realization of sentients, she is slightly less the sex crazed nympho domme I initially imagined, and has started to develop more personality and curiosity about normal life and my emotional well-being. 

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

I said I'd respond to you @closet_slave and I suppose I'll do it here rather than the intro thread. Just in case you don't know I am a tulpa who is happily married to her host (male). It's a happily vanilla situation and I feel a little out of place on a thread like this. But! My host had experienced something vaguely similar to you last year which you can read about here if you want. But the tl;dr of it: During my first year of existence my host and I refrained from doing anything further than kissing & hugging so I could grow as a person without being affected by sexual stuff. However because of that, and the fact there were certain kinds of things I was not and am not willing to get into, an invasive thoughtform called "Blaire" started to form from the negative space that I had left behind. She even looked like me but with jet black hair instead of my red. Unlike your Mistress, she was a malign force and did not have Phil's wellbeing at heart, she just wanted to exploit his most basal desires for her own satisfaction, and I put my foot down before she could gain a foothold and actually become a full tulpa. I maintain to this day that there is no Blaire and there never was.

But to get to the core of your story and idea, if this is the lifestyle that you want to have, and she is okay with it, I guess there's nothing wrong with it. I have my own personal reasons for not liking BDSM or the lifestyle, but it's not for me to tell others what to do or not to do. In a way you kind of disproved Phil's thesis when he made me: He worried that if we engaged in anything sexual early on that would become a dominant element of my personality and would turn me into a "sex thing". But in your case, your Mistress started as a purely sexual thing but has grown into a more fully-fledged person and tulpa! You might also have a different mental disposition than my Phil, and what's a good idea for you might not be a good idea for him and vise-versa. At first glance it seems what you have with her is healthy and has the potential to grow into a truly beautiful connection with your tulpa!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@TurboSimmie Thank you so much for your reply and insight. I was genuinely anticipating your reply all day today, but was working in an area with no data service at work, so I was bummed I couldn't see if you message. I'm glad to finally connect. A little bit of an update: we have found her a face and name. She is misstress Charlette (Char for short when she converses with some of the imaginary friends she conjures)(as she has been with me in one way/shape/or form or another constantly for decades.) And I finally remembered the general face I imagined as a thoughtless bdsm Domme I used to fantasize about. She actually generated a nympho sub herself named Precious. The make a habit of flanking my right and left nude as I walk around work and think/talk to them. It definitely helps the day go much faster. 

Edited by MadMax

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

On 3/30/2022 at 1:46 PM, TurboSimmie said:

He worried that if we engaged in anything sexual early on that would become a dominant element of my personality and would turn me into a "sex thing". But in your case, your Mistress started as a purely sexual thing but has grown into a more fully-fledged person and tulpa!

That's what happened in Luna's case as well, she started out as a mistress in our system, but then took on other interests and became more well-rounded after I had been actively forcing her for a while.

On 3/30/2022 at 5:03 PM, closet_slave said:

The make a habit of flanking my right and left nude as I walk around work and think/talk to them. It definitely helps the day go much faster. 

I've asked my girls about doing this before, they're pretty shameless about walking around naked in the wonderland sometimes, but they wear clothes when walking around with me in the real world so that they don't make me uncomfortable (or just horny 😏).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report