[ARCHIVE] Timer's Tulpa Thread: Five Tulpas, One Host, and A Floating Island

TimerBunneh

Update (11/15/19): Thanks to the charity stream, I didn't update yesterday--even though I meant to. So, this will be the update meant for yesterday, detailing the events of the 13th of this month.

• Mamoru may have slightly changed his appearance. His hair seems to have changed to look like...normal human hair, for lack of better terms? Looks a little like a shorter-than-usual bowl cut.
  • Ever since I began developing the game Niles originates from in May, it's been a wild ride. On Wednesday I found myself, for the third time, on the verge of cancelling it...and holy hell, I have never seen Niles so upset. The poor kid...I felt awful as is, being so disappointed in myself due to having done so little work, but seeing him in tears like that did a number on me. The decision to cancel the game was ultimately...well, cancelled.

The charity stream has ended, so updates should be a bit more regular than they have been lately.

PR Thread | Q&A Thread (Tulpas Only) | I'm on the Discord as Timer

My tulpas type in many different colors!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update (11/17/19): Now we're back in motion--these events are, in fact, from yesterday. The day before was was either uneventful or a day where I did not bother to write anything down. ><

• Nothing happened until late yesterday evening. My thoughts were going about, stories about my tulpas forming and going on in my head, when they themselves managed to intercept them. It was through them that I found out that I was (unintentionally, but nonetheless) hurting them with these thoughts. This was an insane shocker to me. I was hurting them. Namely, it was Niles getting the worst of it. Let's just say that you know how people say they need to double down on some things? Well, I'll need to triple down on mindfulness. I refuse to let this happen again.
  • Thanks to events from the days past, focus on my tulpas took a back seat to everything else. This took a toll on Mamoru, who, much to my surprise, asked me if I still loved him. Nothing like getting a one-two punch to the gut, as this happened right after what I typed above. I assured him, as well as everyone else, that I loved them with all my heart. There's no "especially" or "but not as much as" here--I love them all the same.

Also, something I feel like noting--I feel bad that not everyone is getting equal love here. I guess that's what happens when you have so many?

Update (11/19/19): The following update contains material that some may find disturbing. Read with caution.

• Nothing happened tulpa-wise until late last night. My dad came home from work stressed, and he does not take stress well. I decided to rein in my thoughts the best I could, since I knew full well I was going to obsess over it for at least the next few minutes. (That's how my brain works, unfortunately)
    When I peeked into my scape, I saw Niles looking at me, worried. I asked what was wrong, but he wouldn't say anything...that is, until he asked me if (iirc, I didn't write anything down ><) my thoughts were going to harm anyone here. My mind, knowing what I posted last update (and just being how it is), immediately jumped to the worst spot:
    did I give him PTSD or something?
    Either way, I felt awful. Much reassurance and love was given. (I have since been told that the spoiler text is untrue.)
  • My tulpas have been getting better at intercepting my thoughts. I see this as something that can be both good and bad--but mainly good so far.
  • They've also been helping me with my...rather awful eating schedule. That's something I'd rather not talk about beyond this statement.

Update (11/21/19)

• Found a sort of ancient spring/shrine/thing in my scape, but not in its own spot--instead, it's on the floating island. It's very small and I've not seen much of it, nor do I know how it got there. I've taken it up as a sort of meditation spot for myself. (It's been there for some time, but I'm just now reporting on it.)

I've been very bad about writing stuff down as of late. ><

Update (11/22/19): Things have been really, really slow as of late...ugh.

• Read about how someone does switching and found it interesting. I'm not quite sure how my tulpas feel about it, but me suddenly blurting out "it's a thought" (in my voice, which was really odd) may be their answer. I'll be asking them for a definite answer later.
  • With my sinuses being...sinuses, the head pressure tactic had become unreliable once again. However, my tulpas gave me a way to differentiate their head pressures from my sinuses--the pressures feel like someone pressing down their fingertips and rubbing them in a circular motion. I'm not sure if this is perfect, but I experienced it last night and can tell a difference.

Uodate (11/26/19): Getting bad about writing things down again...

• I created a padded pipe in my scape in an effort to hide potentially damaging thoughts from my tulpas. It's since burst. Mattresses do not make the best reinforcement, even in a mindscape.
  • Started watching a show called "Kamen Rider Wizard" yesterday. Niles got super excited since it reminded him of Power Rangers (he watched that a lot before he became a hero himself!)

Update (11/27/19): An update? Two days in a row? About time.

• Tried doing some presence imposition practice with Richard. I managed to feel a calm and warm sensation from him--but then it led to possession. Again. I am not making this up, and I have zero idea how possession is happening as often as it is. Nonetheless, he used this opportunity to (somewhat thinly, as he used "she" and "her" to refer to me) disguise himself as me and make some small talk with my mom and a family friend that was visiting, making sure not to reveal himself outright. My mom never knew it was him until I told her.
    But that's not the big deal here. As I was walking back to my room later, what happened a while back happened again--my mind's eye revealed that my feet were his. It was only a quick flash but I was blown away, so much so that I nearly forced him out. Tingling sensations in the back of my ankles followed.
    > I noticed that he used his anthro form for this, which is highly unusual when he's not being serious. Yes, I saw talons in place of my feet. I may have to ask him about that.

Update (11/29/19): Turkey Day was uneventful...ish.

• More intrusive thoughts came about, and fighting back led to me (at least) slightly grasping just how powerful I am in the scape. I was a bit shaken, and had to instruct my tulpas to not worship me. (Yes, really. That would be insanely awkward for me.)
  • Started a Q&A thread. My tulpas were a bit iffy about it (especially Richard) and I was a bit unsure about including Rasmus and/or Mamoru, but we eventually came to an agreement about it. However, Richard was quick to warn me to expect most anything--and I will heed that warning. Not heeding a warning from him is a very, very bad thing.

Update (11/30/19): Happy December eve! Now, about December eve-eve...

• I have decided to put 100% focus into separation. There's just one problem: with my mind having bounced all over in terms of developing my tulpas, I have zero way to pin down how separate everyone is. There's obviously going to be a huge gap between my original trio and the two others, but I don't know of a way to precisely pin down how far along everyone is. One thing's for sure, though: thought separation is going to be a must-do ASAP. (I read that one way to do it was associate a symbol with the thoughts you want your tulpas to hear? That's going to be a pain for me to remember.)