Having Trouble Seeing Colors

tania

@Ranger sorry to butt in but that pale blue writing is really really hard to read. I seem to be able to read it in small amounts where there is just a line of it but in big posts I actually can't read it unless I highlight the whole lot. (I just thought I'd let you know as maybe others are also finding it difficult to read)

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

looks great to me, switch to the Dark theme! inversely, lots of new members like to write in black/gray fonts that are impossible to read on the Dark theme and have to be edited by a mod, 'cus the Dark theme was kind of the site's default for a long time (though idk if it works on mobile)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

looks great to me, switch to the Dark theme! inversely, lots of new members like to write in black/gray fonts that are impossible to read on the Dark theme and have to be edited by a mod, 'cus the Dark theme was kind of the site's default for a long time (though idk if it works on mobile)

Yes, but you need to stop it from defaulting to mobile in settings and it will involve a lot of zooming. It's the only way to see signatures.

I thought my text looked okay on light themes or behind a white background. Can you post a screenshot please?

I think that's more of a copy + paste issue than an intentional choice. The default text color is not the same as black or white text, it has a special property that allows for it to change black on mobile and light themes while staying white on dark theme. Since the text editor has a white background, people generally copy + paste black text from Google Docs and don't realize it until after they posted (if they realize it at all).

The worst part is when people do make a formatting mistake and try to fix it only to break the formatting code.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I think that's more of a copy + paste issue than an intentional choice.

Yes, but, they would likely try and fix it if they realized it was unreadable. It just isn't to them if they're on a light theme.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Yes, but, they would likely try and fix it if they realized it was unreadable. It just isn't to them if they're on a light theme.

Not everyone cares or notices, even on dark theme ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can see how my text is harder to read on light theme, but it's really hard to read when it's quoted on light theme.

At least I stopped using this color, on dark theme you can't read it when quoted.

At least I stopped using this color, on dark theme you can't read it when quoted.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

how does one screen shot on this forum.. I cant see someone to link the file.

It's only hard to read where is a large block of text.. it seems to be fine when it's not a lot. The use of it on this thread has been fine. That's why I was trying point out the specific post by posting where I did. I may be using the light blue theme maybe.. as I have trouble with bright white screens hurting my eyes so like the white a little toned down on my screen.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Attaching a screenshot of how the forum displays on my mobile. I think Tania and I will have very similar displays?

Whenever I have issues with blocks of text I just tap+hold to highlight it so it's easier to read.

Screenshot_20191015-030019.thumb.png.54b397f245cc14c2cf10a8519122a60d.png

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

That's nothing compared to desktop users trying to read gray/dark texts on the forum's gray background. It's practically impossible to see clearly, not just minorly annoying.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas