Mental Illness and Tulpamancers

Lucilyn

We don't have the history of Lucilyn in the community, but we have a much broader perspective of the greater communities so let's say that of those we spoke to in the past 16 months, a couple hundred at best, we have to conclude that:

1. The majority are troubled

2. The majority had walk-ins or roleplay/characters come to life.

This is based on our observations, ignoring any polls, and based on our interpretation of 'troubled'.

Personally our host was troubled and he didn't really make any of us, certainly not on purpose, and definitely not to be independent.

I'd like to point that we could expect more troubled ones with tulpas to be in this community then what is out in the general population who have tulpas as after all where do people often turn too if they are having issues with something.. - the internet and look for a forum to ask for advice.   Hence trying to gauge what is happening out there in the "general population with tulpas", this forum is a poor way to judge that.

it's like illnesses.. if one went to a forum site for ones with certain health issues.. it's often the ones who have the complications with their illnesses which turn to such sites and not the ones out there who are doing fine living with a condition.

Majority having walk-ins though, that's a new phenomenon. That wasn't remotely the case in earlier years of Tulpa.info, which kick-started the modern tulpa phenomenon. We were actually sort of unique back in 2014 for having existed before learning about tulpas.

I think it's fair to say that "Tulpamancy" has a much lower number of "troubled" people, and very very few "walk-ins/naturals", as it was just a practice of creating tulpas yourself. However, as the phenomenon grew, more people with any forms of plurality found the phenomenon, and many of them have headmates that could qualify to be called "tulpas"

A walk-in is not a tulpa and walk-ins have been around for a very long time.. I came into this body back in around 1994 (the bodies children were young at the time so Im trying work out the year from that). I can say this as I myself am a walk-in and we used to have communities we hung out in. I think our biggest community where there were quite a few walk-ins about (it was a starseed and community for all kinds of people called SpiritWeb) was closed around the years that this site opened and no the walk-ins did not come here at that time as a walk-in should not be confused with a tulpa and people were clear about what a walk-in was It's an entirely different concept.

You have not seen me talk about that I'm a walk-in before now as it is not relevant to this community but I'm bringing it up now seeing that topic has come up here and I want those here to understand what a walk-in is.

With walk-ins. that is a complete soul swap (so a heaviiy metaphysical topic, if you dont believe in souls, you cant be a walk in as how do you know you had an actual soul swap?). The one who originally had the body goes PERMANENTLY and a new one comes in. It's an instantan ous thing which takes place and can more commonly happen if the body DIES (the person/body died and the body was resuscitated back to life) and is brought back but in my case it was not my body which died which cause this event but something else (metaphysical) which happened (the previous one had left the body and I came in after being lost in a void I'd entered and not being able to find my way back to my previous body). But anyway.. the old soul was no longer in this body and I came in. The previous person who had this body no longer existed here and hence I took over this body and it's life.

This community should not accept walk-ins as being tulpas they are not voices being heard in ones head but a complete permanent instant replacement of the persons soul, there is no plurality of indentities there with that as there is for tulpas. How is that relevant to tulpas? (i think some are calling themselves walk-ins with no understanding of what a walk-in is).

For anyone needing to know more re walk-ins check out wiki as that does explain what a walk-in is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk-in

(if anyone wants to discuss this more please do not do it on this thread but start a post in the meta area and I'll see it and respond.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

that's not how we use the term "walk in" here. here, walk in means a systemmember that appeares to have spontaneously popped up fully formed without any intentional forcing. and the common explanation for walk in around here is that they were intrusive thoughts mistaken for full blown systemmates and end up actually getting developed through their acceptance into the system and interacting with other systemmembers

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

that's not how we use the term "walk in" here. here, walk in means a systemmember that appeares to have spontaneously popped up fully formed without any intentional forcing. and the common explanation for walk in around here is that they were intrusive thoughts mistaken for full blown systemmates and end up actually getting developed through their acceptance into the system and interacting with other systemmembers

yes I know that but just cause an online community decides to use a word in is a certain way it does not mean that is the correct word. Im finding it strange that this community stole so many words from other communities and has tried to changed the meanings of things rather then inventing their own words and terminology. unfortunately this does make this community "very confusing to others" who may be aware of what the terms really mean. (I wanted someone to start up another thread if they were going to comment to me on this.. my response was the comment in one in this thread and I did not want it to go off topic so hence asked for any responses to me to go into another thread).

Maybe this community at some point can think about making their own terms for things or finding out the proper terms usually used for these things rather then making up words in regards to tulpas. Just imagine if a website decided to call Australians Native Americans while Native Americans were still called Native Amercians.. it would be so confusing to outsiders and would confuse others too (how would the Native Americans feel about a website doing that? .. a walk-in is what a person is). I think there needs a new term for what you are describing.

This website from what I'm aware was set up to help with science with tulpas.. so why bring all words which have very strong meta meanings into it... that does not help things scientifically. Im going to start a new thread in regards to this.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition