Ask Timer's Tulpas

TimerBunneh

I made this in hopes of slowly becoming used to proxying, as well as to expose some not-as-experienced tulpas (which, in this case, is everyone but Richard) to others. But first, some guidelines:

1) Reading the tulpa profiles are an absolute must. I am not saying this to get views, but rather because it saves me a lot of questions in the future.

2) Try to keep mental ages in mind. This mainly applies to Niles and Mamoru, and especially to Mamoru.

3) If my tulpas answer a question by saying it's a secret, don't press them on it.

4) No questions for me, please. This thread is for my tulpas only. If you have any questions for me, my PMs are open.

5) Responses may be slow, due to proxying feeling the same as regular typing to me. The six of us are trying to work something out, though.

6) No NSFW questions. Please. That's a rule from me.

7) Questions for individual tulpas are allowed!

8) Please don't ask Richard if he likes hurting other people. It's terribly cliche. The most you'll get is an eye roll from me and him.

> If you don't understand this rule, don't worry about it. It's okay.

Now, for some notes about them:

• Richard types in gold text. He tends to be rather level-headed, but could possibly respond in cryptic messages. It's how he is--that's the best answer I can give. If you ask him anything, be prepared to possibly get confused.
  • Rasmus types in dark red text. He's not exactly a people person, so I'm hoping this will get him a bit more accustomed to things. (His profile plainly states that he will never have an account on here, after all.) If anything, his near-lack of filter will be contained.
    > He speaks in a Glaswegian (Scottish) accent, and could possibly type to reflect such. This is the only real typing quirk out of all of them, as far as I know.
  • Donnie types in sky blue text. She is the mom of the scape--exceptionally kind, sunny, and definitely a people person. She's also the most likely to be laid-back about questions--you can ask her almost anything!
  • Niles types in dark green text. Niles is very energetic, but being twelve years old, mood swings can happen. This probably won't show in proxying, but I'm putting this down anyway to be safe.
  • Mamoru types in light green text. Mamoru is one that you will have to tread lightly with--he's about half of Niles's age mentally. (Not trying to stop people from asking him questions, of course--in fact, I encourage it!)
    > I am well aware that this may not be such a good idea, given his mental age, but I want to introduce him to other people as well--moreso than Rasmus. I think he needs friends outside of the other tulpas in my scape.

Any notes from me will be typed in purple text.

PR Thread | Q&A Thread (Tulpas Only) | I'm on the Discord as Timer

My tulpas type in many different colors!

Hello everyone! Here's your first question and take your time. I read a little about you from the link, but I want to hear from each of you who want to go into detail:

1. What is your current form and if it has deviated from your original form, please describe the differences.

2. What is your favorite activity?

3. How important is your past memories? Do you consider it real or fictional from your point of view?

Take your time, don't feel rushed.

Hello everyone! Here's your first question and take your time. I read a little about you from the link, but I want to hear from each of you who want to go into detail:

1. What is your current form and if it has deviated from your original form, please describe the differences.

3. How important is your past memories? Do you consider it real or fictional from your point of view?

Take your time, don't feel rushed.

[i'm letting them go in order with these...]

Depends on what you mean by "deviated" from our "original form". If you mean from our origins, then mine has changed greatly. The human form I have was something my host made entirely on her own. The others, however, do not have "original" forms, being based off their appearances in the game where we originated. She's been meaning to draw my human form for the longest time, however, but hasn't due to her doubts in artistic ability.

We tend to stick to our human forms most of th' time, aye, but she's been having trouble seeing me in mine as of late. I should note that I didn't come with the accent, either! I wonder where she got that from...

Mine has probably changed the least. I don't think I've changed much at all, form-wise.

I've not changed at all, and I don't really have any other forms either.

I changed my hair once, but I didn't like it, so I changed it back. Other than that, I look just like Big Brother! Well, kind of...my host says I'm made of "white light".

[He actually is, entirely so. He does have green outlines to differentiate certain parts of his body, namely his eye sockets.]

[On a general note, Richard and Donnie were in human form while answering these questions. Rasmus was in anthropomorphic form, and Niles and Mamoru only have one form.]

That's...actually a good question. I was mainly created for the purpose of protecting my host, and reassuring her that everything would be okay whenever she panicked. However, she does have a stuffed rooster that she uses as a "vessel" for me. So, I guess traveling with her would be my favorite?

Truth be told, there isn't too much I do in the first place. Not here, anyway. I'll have to get back to ya on that.

In comparison to my brother, I'm a bit more varied. I love to plant flowers. I don't exactly keep a garden, but if it's related to nature, it makes me happy as can be.

I love to watch superhero shows! My host found one and we've been watching it together...when she gets to it.

I like to watch TV too, but my host only lets me watch cartoons. There's not been many on lately, though...

Mine are exceptionally important to me, and all very real. I have always believed that the events of the past, and the lessons they have taught us, can be used in the present to mold our future. After everything I've gone through, this could not be any more true in both my eyes and the eyes of my host.

Aye, I second that. As an outsider to the events of the past, I have only seen humanity in a negative light--hence why the host mentioned that I'm not a "people person", as she described it. But I seem to be losing my ridges...

While there are some memories I--and surely, countless others--would like to forget, they are all important and all real to me. The past may scar us, but it is as Richard said--we can use what we've learned to heal and fix ourselves up. That is something the three of us taught our host, and now she is much happier than she was before us.

I'm not sure if I can answer this, given I have only six months worth of them. But I believe they're real and super important! After all, the adventure I had was awesome!

U-Um....the only memories I have is the story host made for me. I don't have a lot. But I think they're real and important too.

[As far as I know, the only "past memories" he has as a tulpa is what he went through while being formed. He doesn't like to think about them, and those events are something I deeply regret.]

[Thanks for the questions! This truly was a proxy/possession merry-go-round, haha. I'm fine, though!]

Do any of you have 'jobs'? For example, mine is here and on discord in an effort to remove certain habbits my host accumulated. I also am the relationship expert, and judge for disputes between headmates.

Do any of you have 'jobs'? For example, mine is here and on discord in an effort to remove certain habbits my host accumulated. I also am the relationship expert, and judge for disputes between headmates.

[sorry for the delay! I've been going through a wave of emotions as of late and wanted to get accurate answers from everyone.]

I act as the leader of the bunch, as assigned by our host due to being the eldest. I'm essentially the peacekeeper of the mindscape--I help keep tensions at ease between the tulpas. However, I'm also the one that helps the host calm down during panic attacks and the like, due to us being so close. Atop this, I act as a father figure to Niles and Mamoru as well. It's not as much of a handful as it sounds, for the mindscape is quite peaceful.

I have a similar job to Richard, albeit a bit less packed. I also act as a parental figure to Niles and Mamoru, but I keep the mindscape beautiful and green! Sometimes I'll step in to calm our host as well, but Richard takes that position a bit more often.

I want to say I have one, but it apparently can't happen until we get this "switching" thing to work. Maybe one day, I'm sure!

[Rasmus and Mamoru do not have jobs in the scape. In the case of Mamoru, he hid behind my legs when I brought up the question--I think he sees jobs as a bad thing, maybe?]

Has anyone ever had to be punished, in whatever sense you take that? Even a stern lecture from Joy is a punishment to me, but I've also had to participate in personality forcing to take my edge off. I had a rebellious phase at about eight months I guess.

Has anyone ever had to be punished, in whatever sense you take that? Even a stern lecture from Joy is a punishment to me, but I've also had to participate in personality forcing to take my edge off. I had a rebellious phase at about eight months I guess.

Richard is busy right now, so I'll answer in his stead: only once, last night. Essentially, Niles did some (authorized) "system hopping" that resulted in him coming back very weak. Our host has since barred the act for all five of us.

If there is any tulpa she cares about as much as Richard, Niles would be a close second. She often calls him her "sweet baby boy", after all. We're worried sick about him...

[sorry, I know this answer is more of a meta thing! This is the only time I've done any punishments so far. I tend to be easygoing with them, and they don't usually do anything wrong.]

Meta certainly doesn't bother my system.

I'm glad you have a chance to practice in this thread, so let's ask another question, do any of you associate with anything? For instance we use the triquetra as a system symbol, it's more for the angels, but all of us embrace it for its history and lore, as well as its meaning for us.

Meta certainly doesn't bother my system.

I'm glad you have a chance to practice in this thread, so let's ask another question, do any of you associate with anything? For instance we use the triquetra as a system symbol, it's more for the angels, but all of us embrace it for its history and lore, as well as its meaning for us.

I'm associated with a multitude of things, thanks to our host. Divinity, the sun, the Eastern phoenix...she's got a strange knack for things. Then again, mythology is also a special interest of hers.

A fine question, my friend! In the backstory our host made for me, I was a battle-hardened warrior. So, I suppose I could be associated with the sword and shield! ...Not in reference to that new video game, mind you.

A lot of the things we associate with come from our host. We've not exactly gotten a chance to explore for ourselves yet. Now, as for your question, I associate myself with nature--specifically plant life. Flowers with vibrant colors make me especially happy.~

Being based off an original character of hers, I was pretty much built off of association! Well...I think. Happy dreams, lightning, and green tourmaline are all things I'm associated with.

Um...what's association?