[Game] Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Justice Jamboree (Graveyard edition)

jean-luc

GAME

51>The holy Jean-Luc, the sweet son of a batard we all love, has spent fifty one days designing this for us. The least we could do is misspell another word, you now!

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, officially, you just broke two of the three rules with your post and I should petition it, but at the same time the "Default" length of time before a reset has passed I think and this should've been a new round already (but it's not, because Jean-luc didn't say it reset), but also game is ded

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I will rip out the heart of this game and attach it to life support if I have to.

I invoke constitution rules RULER and RIGHT, and hereby declare that actually, the game RESET just before IceCreeper's post and therefor there were no rules to break.

What kind of incentives (short of just sending money via paypal or something) could I offer you, people of tulpa.info? I might be willing to do something for a "winner" (maybe something like whoever has to most money in a month) but I'm not sure what.

And for anyone who wants to comment but doesn't want to read the rules or accidentally play/break the rules: Go ahead! As long as your post doesn't start with "GAME", it's a comment post and it's fine.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

GAME

2> Say hi to someone in yuor post. Hi IceCreeper

[##]I feel like IceCreeper's post was supposed to be the first post on the previous page while the old game was still going - but he still broke my 2-or-less five letter words rule so

just going to treat his rule as "Misspell a word" although I think it was intended in the last-last game as misspell two words[/##]

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Some people are concerned about the difficulty of keeping track of rules (which I understand given some get annulled and such) so I'll try to keep an up-to-date list of current rules, with comments and "GAME" removed:

51>The holy Jean-Luc, the sweet son of a batard we all love, has spent fifty one days designing this for us. The least we could do is misspell another word, you now!

2> Say hi to someone in yuor post. Hi IceCreeper

[##]I feel like IceCreeper's post was supposed to be the first post on the previous page while the old game was still going - but he still broke my 2-or-less five letter words rule so

just going to treat his rule as "Misspell a word" although I think it was intended in the last-last game as misspell two words[/##]

Yep.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Honestly after I stopped on the first round, I gave a nice concise list of all the rules that was even easier to read than your quotes, and the game just died. Even I was surprised nobody continued the game at least once using the rules I put together

GAME

3> Hi Lumi. You must say hello to either the previous rule writer or the next rule writer. If you call the next rule writer by name, pray you are right or else you will have breken this rule.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Eyy, y'all can double-post now.

Inline comments shouldn't be necessary; You can use them if you want but probably better to make two posts, a game post and comment post.

"pray you are right or else you will have breken this rule." oooh, somebody should call out the next poster (err, rule-creator?) as like cinemaphobe or something, then "pray" in your post and claim you followed the rule :D

If someone did something like that... Yeah that would be both hilarious. Maybe I can think of a rule I with a weird side thing and maybe Bre or someone can find a loop hole.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

You know, I was about to say "Hi Ranger" implying he would post next, to maybe encourage someone else to play just to make me lose, but then I realized it would just be me saying Hi to the previous poster. This is why I refuse to be the only other person playing a forum game