what uniform is this?

tania

I'm wondering if someone can help me work out exactly what uniform I've seen my tulpa wearing a few times now.  It is some kind of army uniform... it is red (scarlet).. and has gold rows of something going across the front.  Sometimes there is like a sash going from a shoulder diagonally down over the chest.

if anyone knows what this is, that would be great.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Sounds like it could be some sort of Victorian uniform. Maybe a hussar, officer, or guard.

thanks I'll look those up..

I've looked up Hussar now (I'd never heard of that term before). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussar#/media/File:Kiprensky_Davydov.jpg the gold parts going across is like the gold part going across on the link of a Russian Hussar from the late 1700s but the front of the uniform isn't as fancy as there is no gold border going around that, the bottom of the sleeves are not that fancy and no black furry thing like that guy in that picture is wearing.

another edit

French Hussars https://www.napoleon-series.org/military/organization/France/Cavalry/Hussars/c_Reesehussars.html 1804 - 1813 Napolenoic wars. I'm right now wondering if I was seeing the one which the 6th regiment Hussar but cant remember seeing gold on a collar part of the uniform so that may not be it as I would of thought I would of remembered that part if gold was there rather then of it just being red there at the neck but maybe not as I was paying more attention to the gold parts going across the front of it.

(I dont know what pants Jesse is wearing as I keep seeing the uniform while looking at his face).

I wonder if when I get a history from Jesse if any of this stuff will be in it. I would not have ever thought of anything like this...

Working on imposition

Good luck finding the uniform, that's fun.

This sort of thing happens to us all the time in wonderland, it's not really possible to trace everything down to some esoteric flash of a picture Bear might have skimmed past in some history book in 3rd grade, or from who knows what. This sort of procedural generation is a big part of the fun of exploring wonderland. Even people watching is a thing down by the fountain or in the park. There's as likely to have a pack of odd creatures on leashes tugging the arm of a little girl as there is to see a rotund man wearing a business suit with gold cuff-links sparkling back at you. The vehicles that pass by on the street are also an odd assortment, a classic car, a motorcycle, a tank?. Even if we're just sitting down by the wharf, we see sea birds and the occasional creature, person, or boat in the water. We could describe them to a fine detail and then go look them up maybe? Sounds like challenging fun.

Good luck finding the uniform, that's fun.

This sort of thing happens to us all the time in wonderland, it's not really possible to trace everything down to some esoteric flash of a picture Bear might have skimmed past in some history book in 3rd grade, or from who knows what. This sort of procedural generation is a big part of the fun of exploring wonderland. Even people watching is a thing down by the fountain or in the park. There's as likely to have a pack of odd creatures on leashes tugging the arm of a little girl as there is to see a rotund man wearing a business suit with gold cuff-links sparkling back at you. The vehicles that pass by on the street are also an odd assortment, a classic car, a motorcycle, a tank?. Even if we're just sitting down by the wharf, we see sea birds and the occasional creature, person, or boat in the water.  We could describe them to a fine detail and then go look them up maybe? Sounds like challenging fun.

What I find interesting about seeing a uniform of the type like this.. is that I was never taught anything about wars at school.  When we studied history at school, we studied the discovery of Australia, ancient Egypt and ancient Rome.  There was not a time when I studied wars or a war at school (we didnt even study world war 1 or 2 at school and it's only been in adulthood did i develop interest in just certain wars like world war 2 or nazi things).  Of cause though maybe I could of seen such a uniform on a movie on the TV and not remember that.

I don't know if you have become aware of it or not but when things are created by the subconsciousness.. I've personally found that will use real items to base what is seen or can use parts of different things and put them together... eg one may end up seeing a strange animal due to the mind has taken one part of something and put parts of other creatures with it.. along with making alterations to the creature due to the symbolics of what the subconscious mind wants to represent so hence may give something more toes, longer limbs or whatever.  I spent several years while doing dream studies .. trying to study how my subconsciousness created things.

Working on imposition

Our wonderland is a heaven concept, eden, nature, beauty, freedom and safety. So even wolves would be friendly (as long as you're not a prey animal.)