What tulpamancy content do you think is the most significant to our community?

Within

We're on an archival kick and have been working on backing up and archiving a lot of the material that our community has created. We have a few things completed and a few other things currently in progress. The source code for all of these can be found here: https://tulpa.dev/tulpa-ebooks

Here's what's 100% completed:

Here's what's mostly completed:

Here's what I have as a work in progress:

• Project: Bluesleeves (based on this tumblr backup: https://xena.greedo.xeserv.us/tumblr/whatisatulpa-blog1/)
  • Various tulpamancy articles that don't fit elsewhere

I would like to render these as HTML files, eBooks (iBooks and Kindle formats), and print-ready PDF files for donation to the Internet Archive. What else do you think should be backed up and archived?

Thanks,

Within.

Well, I don't know how personal you want to get, plus I think the main value of the forum is in all the General Discussion and Q&A threads, but that's impossible to archive in an orderly manner (luckily this forum shouldn't go away pretty much ever). When I think of big things on the forum, I think of a few super popular Progress Reports like Cinemaphobe's, except - there was an awful lot of chat and personal stuff, not just progress.

The easy answer is the guides, but.. it's hard to say these days which guides should undebatably be preserved/encouraged and which shouldn't.

Oh oh, I've got one, though it doesn't fit in text format as well - Jean-luc's Tulpaudcast. That would surely be a shame to lose, but I think I trust Jean-luc more than I trust anyone else to never lose his own work.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Don't forget fordaplot's videos.

Oh oh, I've got one, though it doesn't fit in text format as well - Jean-luc's Tulpaudcast. That would surely be a shame to lose, but I think I trust Jean-luc more than I trust anyone else to never lose his own work.

Aww, thanks. But you should never assume something will never be lost/someone will never lose something, I would feel much better knowing other people have copies of everything.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc