Fiora Vocality Project

Phenom

Thanks for entering this thread.

Basically, Fiora has started to talk a bit recently, giving short answers. I thought that maybe, if people were to ask her questions and I proxied for her, it could help get her fully vocal. So this is what the "vocality project" is, other than a nod to Evangelion. lol

Sometimes I can't hear anything, when that happens it will take a longer time before she answers. And at first I suppose her answers will be very short (well, you know how it is with non-vocal tulpas). Hopefully, soon enough she'll become fully vocal... and I can't wait for that, which is why, I guess, that I made this topic.

If you think it's a bad idea, feel free to tell me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with your idea, several tulpas have threads like this one.

Hi Fiora! Do you have a favorite color? If you do, which one? If not, what colors do you like?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

There's nothing wrong with your idea, several tulpas have threads like this one.

Hi Fiora! Do you have a favorite color? If you do, which one? If not, what colors do you like?

[Phenom] I actually noticed other topics similar to this one, but still felt the need to write that because of how insecure I am.

[Fiora] Hi! Blue!! But I also like orange just as much! 

[Azure] Hi Fiora. How's your day going?

[Fiora] Hi!! Good!

Is there anything you want for Christmas, Fiora?

[Fiora] Love!

What's your official form and what do you like about it? (So many questions!)

[Fiora] I'm similar to Fiora from Xenoblade, but more beautiful! It looks cool, kind and powerful!

Have you eaten any Christmas or Holiday themed treats lately?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread