Fiora Vocality Project

Phenom

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat watched some JoJo and little bits and pieces of some other stuff. I'm not sure if you guys watched those.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 8:19 AM, Mirichu said:

Actually, a second season is *apparently* on its way.

[Fiora] Yeah we heard, but have they said anything about it since the fire that killed even the director of the first season? The announcement we saw was from before the fire.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:22 AM, Ranger said:

Cat watched some JoJo and little bits and pieces of some other stuff. I'm not sure if you guys watched those.

[Fiora] We haven't watched JoJo yet, but it's on our radar. Seems awesome.

21 minutes ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] Yeah we heard, but have they said anything about it since the fire that killed even the director of the first season? The announcement we saw was from before the fire.

Ouch...I'd heard about something like that but never checked out. I don't think they said anything after that.

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] We haven't watched JoJo yet, but it's on our radar. Seems awesome.

The first two parts are good, and parts 3 or 4 are good, depending on which one you like better. Some people who like part 3 more are likely to be disappointed by point 4 and vice versa. I heard bad things about 5.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Parts 3 and 4 were the same thing, except 3 was world-traveling while 4 was "slice of life" (says.. my brother, but to me it was more "takes place just in one town"). They're very similar though, while 1 and 2 are not similar to any other parts. 5 is still the same concept as 3 and 4 but, I dunno, I guess all these years later people (myself included) are just tired of more Jojo.

Oh, highly recommend watching if JJBA sounds interesting at all, though. It's not a must-see anime like Madoka Magica, but if you're a fan of shounens (buff guys fighting each other-animes) I don't see a reason not to watch it

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.