Online survey for tulpa-owners

hypnagogic

I think a lot of the people here are over 20. I might fill this out later.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I've received 46 responses, 2 of them were trolls, 1 was duplicate and 1 dude calls his tulpa "; DROP TABLE answers; --". I'm satisfied.

Interesting facts:

84% of us are younger than 20.

We have no transgenders (yet?), but one person is undecided with its gender.

Looks like I'm the only one with furry tulpa. She just looks cool...

14 tulpae fell in love with their owners and 14 owners had intimacy with their tulpa. I hope these sets intersect.

18 owners fell in love with their tulpae, but only 14 tulpae fell in love with their owners ;_;

Nobody made real animal tulpa of their deceased pet.

Nobody was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Ponies dominate - 40% of responders have them as tulpae.

We need more interesting questions, please, suggest.

NEEDS MORE DATA.

The not-so-interesting-statistics-yet is available here: http://s12.postimage.org/uxqry2pvh/1345884816944.png

Survey is updated to v0.11, changelog:

-Made "How long have you been together" more specific - added "(since you've started forcing your first tulpa)"

-Tried to make survey more multiple-tulpae-friendly, though it still is better to retake survey for each of your tulpae separately

-Changed "Stable form, possible colors" to "Stable form, with colors" because colors aren't that hard to visualize

WIP: Script to make data MATLAB-readable to look for anomalies, more interesting facts, graphs and dependencies. Not enough data, though, need help with spreading this survey to other communities.

14 tulpae fell in love with their owners and 14 owners had intimacy with their tulpa. I hope these sets intersect.

Nope.

But then that means... At least one person did that without the tupper being in love with them, if the numbers are the same. Somehow. Sounds interesting. And possibly horrifying.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

But then that means... At least one person did that without the tupper being in love with them, if the numbers are the same. Somehow. Sounds interesting. And possibly horrifying.
Oh God, succubi are still a thing.

(like Duke)

(yep, he's a succubus)

If you evade bans, we will permaban you!

That what you mean by results?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Interesting facts:

84% of us are younger than 20.

Well, seeing that you grouped 20 together with the younger ages, do you know how many actually are 20 and how many are younger than that?

Oh God, succubi are still a thing.

(like Duke)

(yep, he's a succubus)

But I... Huh.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Submitted. I think this is quite good to cover things that weren't covered in the other survey taken by tulpae.

You know the one. It's fucking long as shit.

I think these questions could have been worded and broken up better so that each statistic is clearer for each question. To me right now, a lot of the questions have big long lists of percentages which mean little to me.

frt