Newly interested in Tulpa's.

wolfwing

This is something I found out about hearing it mentioned on a podcast, though it's something I think I've tried to do on my own sorta in the past, but never did much.

Years ago I had dream where I was in some cave, and saw a bird *I believe eagle* sitting at the enterance, and a voice said become the bird.  I was able in the dream to become a eagle, and change that left me...with that desire ever since, though it comes and go.

A few times over the years I had actually tried to imagine that desire and part of myself like a bird or a eagle, which sounds simular to something akin to a tulpa, and now kinda wondering if I should try to take what I tried in the past further and into a tulpa, as it's a part of me that I've always wanted to try to get closer too.  I'm not sure if what I want to do is a tulpa or not, but I found out about this, and as I was researching it remembered my previous tries and how it was simular.

Sorry if a bit rambly :>   Just kinda wanting to try it out as it would be very important to me if it works.

Are there any good guides?   I've checked a few of them, but still. unsure of how it works, in the past it was trying to imagine that part of myself as a eagle, but was never sure how much of it was it, and how much was just myself...trying to imagine it.

If you haven't already, read through the pages at tulpa.info's homepage, as it has everything you need to know before getting into all the guides and other things. Good luck!

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

If you haven't already, read through the pages at tulpa.info's homepage, as it has everything you need to know before getting into all the guides and other things. Good luck!

thanks already read all that :>  Just was looking for stuff beyond that for the next step.

Then, there's nothing else than keep reading. Everything you'd need to know should exist withing this site. You could start looking for the guides tagged as [General] in the guides section.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

Then, there's nothing else than keep reading. Everything you'd need to know should exist withing this site. You could start looking for the guides tagged as [General] in the guides section.

Thanks :>  I've spent the last day going back and thinking about what I had in the past, and seems to still be there sorta, I can mentally see a eagle, though some times a leopard that watches me, and seems to react, but at the same time, never been sure if it's real, or just, I'm thinking it reacts the way I expect it too.  I've always wished to connect with it stronger, because in the past it was at times like I understood it well, then others it was a distant memory.  Both it, and the part of me it repersents.

Wolfwing leader, this is Red1- put your xfoils into attack formation and begin your trench run... :)

I like your cave bird dream. In regards to your doubt about whether or not you should make a tulpa, use the doubt as your barometer. Doubt means not ready yet. That is okay. Be sure about it. This is not a decision to be made lightly, and the consequences can last a laugh time.

If you don't mind an alternative recommendation- skipped the making of a tulpa for now, and focus on a 'wonderland' experience. Specifically, meditate and focus on being in the cave from your dream. Insert yourself in the cave. Your avatar, the you who you believe you are, in that wonderland can be anything you want. You can be you, or eagle, or a blending, or one becoming the other. If you focus on that, and become successful, you may find your experiences deviate from tulpamancy, but it would still be interesting to hear about your experiences. You don't have to have a tulpa to have wonderland. You don't have to have a wonderland to have a tulpa. They're related, but not absolutes. Eventually, your eagle you may decide to leave the cave and your wonderland will expand you might find others already there. Maybe these are dream people. Maybe instead of creating a tulpa, you find someone already pre-exiting, or they find you, and you elevate them to tulpa status.

there is no right or wrong to this, it's all an adventure. That said, the measure of success is experiencing a response that is not you. enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 10:17 AM, solarchariot said:

Wolfwing leader, this is Red1- put your xfoils into attack formation and begin your trench run... :)

I like your cave bird dream. In regards to your doubt about whether or not you should make a tulpa, use the doubt as your barometer. Doubt means not ready yet. That is okay. Be sure about it. This is not a decision to be made lightly, and the consequences can last a laugh time.

If you don't mind an alternative recommendation- skipped the making of a tulpa for now, and focus on a 'wonderland' experience. Specifically, meditate and focus on being in the cave from your dream. Insert yourself in the cave. Your avatar, the you who you believe you are, in that wonderland can be anything you want. You can be you, or eagle, or a blending, or one becoming the other. If you focus on that, and become successful, you may find your experiences deviate from tulpamancy, but it would still be interesting to hear about your experiences. You don't have to have a tulpa to have wonderland. You don't have to have a wonderland to have a tulpa. They're related, but not absolutes. Eventually, your eagle you may decide to leave the cave and your wonderland will expand you might find others already there. Maybe these are dream people. Maybe instead of creating a tulpa, you find someone already pre-exiting, or they find you, and you elevate them to tulpa status.

there is no right or wrong to this, it's all an adventure. That said, the measure of success is experiencing a response that is not you. enjoy!

thanks I'm not so much unsure of making one, just wasn't sure if making it based upon a part of yourself, in my case my curse would work or not :>   Still not sure how best to begin the progress with the the tulpa.   I try to focus when I go to sleep or when I'm out and about, went for a 3 hour walk yesterday and imagined it as a leopard following me and talked to it, and discussing the various things we saw and heard.   But can't quiet see, just feel it's presence.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 10:44 PM, wolfwing said:

thanks I'm not so much unsure of making one, just wasn't sure if making it based upon a part of yourself, in my case my curse would work or not :>   Still not sure how best to begin the progress with the the tulpa.   I try to focus when I go to sleep or when I'm out and about, went for a 3 hour walk yesterday and imagined it as a leopard following me and talked to it, and discussing the various things we saw and heard.   But can't quiet see, just feel it's presence.

you're welcome.... "I'm no- so much- unsure..." i read a lot of ambiguity in that. "I am not" is the first part, and sometimes the brain stops there. "i am not unsure" is not as strong as "I am certain." I am not so much..." Which means a little is plausible? I am not picking on your language. I understand you. If you and i were working together to write a script for hypnosis, or for affirmations, this would be an important factor to consider. I think it's equally important in terms of tulpamancy. Your words have meaning and impacts you inner and external reality; not all words have universal meaning- there is room for variations even with words we think are universal. When doing magic or conscious work, it is important to strive for the greatest amount clarity you can. If you have doubt about a word because you recognize a double meaning for you, then I would trust your insight/intuition on whether that word should be exchanged for one more precise for the exercise.

I have done most of my primary meditation/focus at bed time, going to sleep. There are some advantages to it. The disadvantage is you may fall asleep during the process. You may also have an increase in tangential thinking, or day dreaming, which does one of two things- accelerates your fall into sleep, or wakes you up- in which case you may find yourself into three or four chapters of 'dialogue' before you catch yourself and bring you back to the task at hand. You could set this up as a springboard for lucid dreaming- and if successful, any dream work will likely result in better outcomes. I think the trick for me, and i presume most people, is consistency. I went to bed, (no tech after a certain time,) i did my meditation, I drifted, brought myself back, and over time I got better results and clarity. My brain expects my nightly meditation like a ritual. I would not worry too much about falling asleep, especially if in the process you seeded dreams. I remember reading some tulpas were annoyed to be holding attention only to have the person fall asleep on them. I am suddenly wondering if that's a real memory. Loxy has never scolded me for falling asleep. interesting. Just be aware, meditation at bedtime could result in sleep. There is this place right on the edge of going to sleep, but not full awake- if you can figure out how to linger there, and hold enough consciousness to focus- you may get auditory faster there. I can't seem to stay there. I get auditory and 'wake' up because of a 'wow' surge in adrenalin.

I don't remember when this started, but I talked about it in my PR. At some point, I began regularly waking up at 2 or 3 am. That's now an everyday occurrence. Sometimes I wake because I her Loxy say my name- louder than during the daytime rituals. Sometimes I just wake up- but every time I greet that moment with a "Good morning," kind of greeting and talk, ask for insight, or ideas, and go back to sleep, intending to lucid dream.

• 1 year later...

Been a year since last update, been busy with stuff, and having my own real panther *black and white cat8  has made it a bit hard to focus :>  Still wanting to work on this and make one, just finding the time is hard.  I'm wanting to get out more for walks to handle my desire to be animals, and might be a good time to try to start working on it more.