Migration complete!

Pleeb

Hey everyone!   We moved to the new forum!  There's two themes, this dark one then the default Invision Community theme.  Feel free to play around with the site; there's still lots of stuff to do, but here's some quick notes:

• You'll need to re-link your accounts, but avatars and bios are moved.  We also have an "About Me" which isn't a bio
  • We don't have bbcode but I'm working on adding more options to the rich text editor (there's a lot of buttons to choose from, and I'll be getting them in the coming days)
  • Mybb had "Custom Titles", and the software basically imported those custom titles as "Ranks."  Consequently, some people have "custom ranks" and others are just ranked "Member".  I don't know what we're doing about that yet.
  • Badges for members/patrons/mods/etc haven't been added yet, we're still working on that.
  • Yes, I know there's a reputation / voting system.  No we aren't going to keep it unless you really really want us to.
  • You'll notice a "topic feed" on the main page that includes threads posted in the topical (tulpa-related) boards.  If I can pull off making it pretty, I'm hoping to get calendar entries and such there too, with upcoming community events (which will be a thing in 2020!)
  • I'm going to have a read-only (and only visible when signed in) copy of the site on https://old.tulpa.info/ if you find something missing or want  to get back to it, but it's not ready yet so stay tuned.

If you have any questions, post them here: https://community.tulpa.info/forum/43-invision-community-q-a/

Happy new year!

EDIT: Reputation and post reactions are actually disabled now (sorry if you wanted to "Like" my post!)

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Edit: Moved the stuff to a feedback thread I made

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

This thread is an announcement and is meant to stay open. The Invision Community Q & A board is the place where you ask questions related to the software / let us know if things aren't working properly.

I've lifted the edit time restriction.

Oh boy, there's no option to resize image files. Guess we'll find out if the mobile site handles large images eloquently? --

spacer.png

Lookit, I've already recreated View Today's Posts. I edited the "Content Stream" to only show Topics, saved it as custom with the name View Today's Posts, and then clicked that little check mark in the middle left of the image to set it as default - and as a bonus they actually put a button to go to it at any time to the top right of all pages. That, is super nice. People can now easily filter out Forum Games posts if they want to, among other things, without a ridiculously complex URL that I have no idea how to make lol.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.