I can see everybody's Deleted Posts

Question

4 answers to this question

I actually don't know how you're doing that, considering I don't see a Your Deleted Posts section anywhere anymore. I'm sure it's still a problem they can fix regardless but, the only link I found to a deleted post of mine was a thread link that 404'd

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

4 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I actually don't know how you're doing that, considering I don't see a Your Deleted Posts section anywhere anymore. I'm sure it's still a problem they can fix regardless but, the only link I found to a deleted post of mine was a thread link that 404'd

The board got taken down, I was talking to Kiah on Discord about it and he passed it on through the proper channels, I made a unique thread just in-case.

It was weird, I could see a lot of posts, but a lot of them were also flagged as forbidden when I clicked into them. Including my own deleted PR and other threads, haha.

Edited by Enny

1 minute ago, Vos said:

This should be fixed.

Yeah, looks good to me. Right on, staff, right on.