IceCreeper909

Aleph Online **Help Wanted**

Hello! I'm gonna cut right to the chase; I'm a part of the development team for Aleph Online; a completely free VRMMORPG inspired by SAO. This game is part of a larger project, called World Seed, a toolkit for VRMMORPGs. We have a wonderful team already, but we need more help. We're all student volunteers, so don't expect a paycheck, but this is a great opprotunity to try your hand at game development! For more info, please join the discord here! 

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

I have a few questions about this server. Do these guys know what tulpas are? Do we need to expose our identities here?

I don't believe we have the coding skills needed to develop that, I'm sorry.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!

They do know what tulpas are. There are a few mancers on there alreafy. Exposing identity wont mater

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

16 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Exposing identity wont mater

You said it was a school volunteer project... Is this just a for fun project or is it supervised by a teacher? If it's the latter I don't think they will want code from strangers they don't know.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!

I never said it was a school project... What I meant by "student volunteers" is we're learning as we go, not we're students of any particular school. Sorry if I implied otherwise. @Ranger