Looking for non-english Tulpamancy guides

Within

I've been wanting to make non-English collections of guides for a while. I found a few in Spanish, but I haven't found anything else. Does anyone have any links to guides that aren't in English?

Edited by Ranger
Took out black text background, fixed tag

there is this guide that is still in submissions because the GAT cannot review it because it is in russian: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-gymnasium-student-training-a-guide-in-russian

edit: nevermind, looks like the guide itself 404ed

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I added a working link to that post.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 3 months later...

If you are still looking, there are at least two books about tulpas written in Japanese: 『タルパxコンプレックス』 and 『タルパxコンプレックス スイッチ!』

The first book is half about the history of tulpas and half is how to make them according to the "traditional" way. Lots of strange concepts and Tibetian(?) words.

The second book is more about "net tulpas", which are "modern" tulpas I guess.

I read the first book, it's not that good really. The second seems like it would be better, but I have not read it.

There is a wiki/forum about tulpas in Japanese: https://w.atwiki.jp/tarupa

Since you asked specifically for a guide, I thought I would post some actual guides from Japan instead of just mentioning books that contained them. These are "Tulpa copypastes," which I have translated into English. They were posted on 2ch around 2000. The first has strange quotations, but those were in the original text and I simply preserved them.

Guide 1:

Spoiler

HOW TO MAKE A TULPA

Tulpa... The secret technique of esoteric Tibetian religion, taught only to those who have mastered their ascetic practice...

Or so it would be, but I somehow figured it out so I'll share it with the public.

Apparently, the word Tulpa originally meant "manmade mysterious spirit". Basically, humans create a spirit from "nothing."

The process of making a tulpa is simple, but requires diligence. Those who can draw will find it easier.

First, imagine your ideal human being.

Imagine this person as detailed as possible without losing focus, making sure to keep balance over the whole body. Of course, do the same for the personality.

Honestly, I want mine to be a "woman" when I'm finished, specifically "a nice and cute girl" is what I think I want. In my case, a nice, sensible, calm, motherly type, with big breasts and just a little lewd, attractive because of her cuteness and good looks, with white skin and flowing long black hair, large and sparkly eyes... Basically, I thought of my perfect woman, the kind I would want to be with 24/7.

The key to this technique is not to imagine her "inside the world inside your head", but to layer her onto the real world. "Right now, she is right in front of my eyes," you imagine. That is the "secret technique." That is all there is to it.

It seems very easy, not special at all, "layering imagination onto reality" seems easy but is much harder than it seems (it kind of makes you feel like you belong in a mental hospital sometimes, too). Trying it yourself should prove that it is very hard. Simply imagining her in detail requires practice, and at the same time you must create her personality. You must "control" her.

For example, try talking to her. Of course, in the beginning, you must think of "her lines", and speak as two people on your own. Once you get used to it, you get particular. When talking to her, do not forget to "make her talk". Think, "this is definitely what she would say" or "she's smart, so she would answer like this" as you do so. As you go on, you eventually begin to lose track of whether or not you are making her speak or if she is speaking on her own. She herself is talking at this point.

"It's supposed to rain today"

"If you eat this, it will upset your stomach"

"That's a bad person, you should not believe what (he) says"

etc., she will say things that you yourself are not thinking.

Keep talking to her and she will find it easier and easier to talk. You will eventually find your own personal "tulpa communication method."

So, will you create a tulpa?

Guide 2:

Spoiler

"Tulpa" seems to mean "illusion."

The ability to see illusions via willpower, a Tibetian secret technique or something.

Anyway, simple instructions.

First, prepare an image or drawing of a person. Then, come up with a detailed personality, a good respectable one.

Next, speak to that person many times every day, and imagine what that person would reply.

It is said that if you continue this, the image or drawing will absorb your intentions and develop a soul.

Once you reach that point you can stop using the image and start to visualize the person you gave a soul to.

To do so, in a dark room at night, sit and stare at a wall and imagine seeing that person in front of you.

Try to imagine that person's body, the head, hands, legs etc. all detailed, as if truly right before your eyes.

The trick is concentration.

Eventually you will see this person well, and you can try talking or starting a conversation.

As you get more and more used to it, the tulpa will begin to talk to you even when you didn't ask a question, and become a loyal servant (sic).

Apparently some people say that once you reach this point, you can use your tulpa to send messages to people far away or to protect your own physical body.

Guide 3:

Spoiler

1. Come up with an imaginary ideal person

2. Layer it onto reality until it looks real

3. Have conversations where you act out both parts

4. Eventually the tulpa will talk on its own