IceCreeper909

Our system but again (documented)

You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to come up with a title. 

Our system has never kept an actual progress report mostly because of a) lack of motivation and b) nothing interesting happens. But, as of the new year(the new decade, for that matter), I thought I'd take the time to do a progress report, updated at least weekly, even if nothing happens. First, lemme catch y'all up on what has happened since we last spoke on here. 

About a month ago, I took to .info under a throwaway account and posted a thread about how our system was struggling to function due to our large member count and that we needed help. I have already concluded my anonymity on that subject, but I haven't posted of the aftermath. There was 17 of us just a month ago; Now there's only 7; Esper, myself, Layy, Janey, Emily, Trease, and Rollin. All others("Wakers", as we refer to them) were put into dormancy until further notice, voluntarily. The changes took effect on New Year's Day, and 5 days later, I can say it was the right move to downsize. 

We're beginning to feel like a family again. It's nice. 

Also in recent news, we can co-front! Unfortunately, switching is still out of grasp, but this is a step in the right direction! 

Because I highly doubt there'll be anything of interest every week, I'd like for this thread to also be a AMA of sorts for our system, y'know? Wanna ask one of us something? Go for it! 

And with that, have a good day, I'll keep y'all posted. 

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

Wowie, I'm a couple days late! My apologies. I had totally forgotten. 

So, downsizing has proved to be a significant improvement for our system. Everyone can actually interact with everyone again! Rollin was feeling kinda lonely a couple days back, and was pretty regretful about it all, but he seems to have changed his mind after a few more days. To his point, it's a little sad, not being able to talk to people that you know so well and love so much. I suppose all we can do is try not to think about it, huh? 

Not too much else to report on, so see y'all later! 

-Bryan

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo