• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

This is Yt's jam:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9NF4jX48_Y

Quora likes the structure of this song:

[video=youtube]

With regards to the first one, its high energy beat clashes with Yt's calm personality.

Quora's song though, it's a bit of a nonsequitor for me initially. It has another song transposed backwards on top of it, making it a dual song in that nature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

All.

http://youtu.be/LXaiI4M5ieg One example of a group that Barry likes more than I. It's growing on me, quit making me like what I don't like Barry!

They like the music I like, to varying degrees, they haven't explored new music too much, but I usually enjoy it as well when they do.

• 2 weeks later...

Shai likes everything melodic and energetic or calm. Mostly she listens to pop and electronic music like Deadmau5. Also she's a big fan of Muse.

Telk likes agressive stuff like death/black metal the most.

I listen to whatever is on, I can find good songs in nearly every genre from classical music to dubstep. Still, what I like the most is still melodeath if done well. Deep, powerful bass combined with an interesting melody, what's not to like?

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

Afiel likes a wide range of music. I've seen him smile over old stuff like Queen and Billy Joel, and also stuff like Linkin Park and Evanescence. Overall though, he seems to like gothic-y melodic things like Cruxshadows and Nightwish.

Jenny likes pop and dance and such, a la top 40 Beyonce stuff. She also enjoys the stuff that was on the top 40 in the 90s since that's when she was created, like Backstreet Boys and N SYNC (New Kids on the Block was "before her time") She also likes J-pop.

I myself am a big fan of synthpop, martial industrial, and folk metal. Most of my stuff, neither of them care for.

I tend to like Metal Rock, country, and SOME rap. Not most of the modern rap, I like rap that tells a good story. Classical is good too and some synthetic stuff I like.

Sonya however, LOVES synthetic stuff. Dubstep (much to my dismay) Synthetic orchestral(I'm okay with this), skrillix(Getting real tired of your shit Sonya) and all that. She likes my stuff stuff too, but not to the same extant.

We do have a song that for whatever reason brings us both up and we call it our song. Layla by Eric Clapton.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

We listen to Gypsy Jazz, and Electro swing, she prefers Electro swing as opposed to Gypsy Jazz though, I think they're equally brilliant.

We also have 'our' song, which is Rock it For Me by Caravan Palace.

My tulpa's taste in music is even stricter than mine. He will only listen to Classical and refuses to listen to Beethoven unless I play it myself.

Need to Stay Awake.