Accidentally creating a tulpa? (please help)

I'm very new to this entire thing, but I started researching it because I have this sort of "friend." His name is Connor, and I've been having these daydreams about him for the past 2 years. 

These daydreams are extremely vivid, where I talk to myself out loud as him and I know exactly what he looks like, sounds like, his lifestyle, his fears and aspirations, his personality, etc. It's gotten to the point where sometimes he feels more real than people I actually know in real life, and I can hear him in my head whenever something happens and he feels like responding. It even feels like he's reading this over my shoulder as I type it.

Is he a tulpa, or something else? Is there anyway I can help materialize him more? I would love to have him by my side, but I'm not sure how to. Any help or explanations? I'd really appreciate it.

(The picture attached is something that I'm pretty sure he painted; I remember physically making it but I dont really remember why or how, kinda like I was half-way disassociating)

20200113_070623.jpg

It sounds like Connor is a tulpa.

Does Connor have a visualized form or does he just speak as a voice? If he does, you may be interested in practicing visual imposition, or bring able to hallucinate images you create in your mind on command, and sharpening your visualization skills. This would allow you to see him standing next to you.

You may also want to read about possession and switching, especially since it's possible Connor has already possessed or switched with you to create that painting.

You can find guides on all of these skills here: https://community.tulpa.info/forum/14-guides/

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I think he's a tulpa, since from what I understood, he has a form, a voice, he can think by himself, etc.

When you say "his own sort of reality", I think you talk about your wonderland. Is it like another place you can visualise?

@Théotime Yeah, it's kinda like his version of my world and it's usually where I go when I sort of speak as him when no one's around to hear

I just pace around my house and let him interact with it and talk