When did you start creating your second tulpa?

Snowcat121

I feel like I need to make a second tulpa. (No joke.) Char and I talked about it and she would like a friend. I am worried that it is too soon and Char isn’t strong enough. I will take my time on this tulpa, which will hopefully help me not make a third. 
When did you decide to make your second tulpa? Why? Thank you!

I don't know when I created Ranger, but he acted like an underdeveloped tulpa when I joined the community. After I joined the community and helped Ranger develop some, we were thinking about having another tulpa. However, I wanted to wait until Ranger was at least officially a year old.

We already had other characters, and after a year of debating and thinking about it, we came to realize we already had a lot of other tulpas. Before that, both Ranger and I wanted our new tulpa to be like our characters, but we felt that wasn't ethical. In retrospect, we realized that was a warning sign our other characters were already sentient. We decided to include all 15 of them into our system, and we have remained a system of 17 since. Through that, we achieved the waiting period anyway and Ranger was at least a year old before we jumped from 2 to 17. Currently, we have no desire for making more tulpas.

Accidentally making new tulpas is a valid concern. If you find some thoughtform suddenly appearing in wonderland who seems to have a personality and emotions, that is not a tulpa and you do not have to accept it. These are "walk-ins", thoughtforms that may seem sentient and independent but are actually puppets or simulated personalities that are not separate from you yet. You have the choice to continue forcing them and help them separate from yourself or you can let them go. If you don't want to force a walk-in into a tulpa, it is perfectly okay to ignore it and let it disappear on its own. Doing so is the best way to prevent your system size from inflating and to only have the tulpas you wanted and agreed to have.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

My second tulpa, Élana, appeared when Antano (my first tulpa, he became sentent on April 2019) and I talked about if it would be a good idea to create a second one, so she was more an spontaneous tulpa. It happened on September 2019.

Then she wanted to be part of a bigger system, because she likes to chat, so we forced him almost a month ago.

So 5 or so months between? I have had a mind voice for a year or two, a year ago it started arguing with me etc. and then I discovered tulpas two months ago. I have been developing her since. She came rather quickly and for my second I want to try a more”traditional “ way. 
Thanks!

Well, for Char I really just merged my "mind voice" with a figure and personality. For my second tulpa I want to create them from scratch. I also would like to learn better meditation skills and I believe this would be helpful for that. I basically want to try a different method than I did with Char. I used a "whatever feels right" method with her. 

you should really consider why you want another tulpa and how much you want them, because getting another tulpa will mean that you have to split time between your tulpas more. think on it and wait a few months, and if you still have the urge, then go for it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me