ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're welcome! Good luck! :)

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am new here. When I discovered Tulpas, my mind was blown. It amazes me what the mind can do. So I am here to ask you some question of how I can start.

1. I am a little confuse about how to start making a Tulpa. Do I sit down and close my eyes and think really hard. Is sitting down require? (While sitting down is no problem for me.)

2. Can a Tulpa have babies and do the babies stay with you forever and grow up?

3.Would a Tulpa need to eat? or Want to eat? (The reason I ask this because I love eating)

4.Can a Tulpa be the "host" (take crontrol of my body) and how does that feel.

5. How would I enter my wonderland.? Is it like dreaming. Is it just imaging you there? How does that work too?

Hello, I am new here. When I discovered Tulpas, my mind was blown. It amazes me what the mind can do. So I am here to ask you some question of how I can start.

Welcome to the forums!

1. I am a little confuse about how to start making a Tulpa. Do I sit down and close my eyes and think really hard. Is sitting down require? (While sitting down is no problem for me.)

Ehhh, somewhat. We have a process to it. Basically you imagine the concept of your tulpa itself. There are several ways to go about doing this. I'd recommend the guide section for you. We have plenty of methods there.

2. Can a Tulpa have babies and do the babies stay with you forever and grow up?

Kinda. A Tulpa can make another Tulpa, and yes, thsoe tulaps woudl probably stick around with you.

3.Would a Tulpa need to eat? or Want to eat? (The reason I ask this because I love eating)

No. All they need to survive is attention.

4.Can a Tulpa be the "host" (take crontrol of my body) and how does that feel.

Yes actually but it is extremely difficult to accomplish and takes efforts on both the Tulpa's part and the host's part. I've never done it so don't take my word for it, but I hear its like being in a lucid dream. Anyone who has switched may feel free to correct me.

5. How would I enter my wonderland.? Is it like dreaming. Is it just imaging you there? How does that work too?

Day dreaming essentially, though being in an altered state of consciousness makes it more vivid.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

ok, thanks for the answer. Also, would it hurt if I write my traits on my computer in a notepad or somewhere. (Since no one really looks on my computer.)

ok, thanks for the answer. Also, would it hurt if I write my traits on my computer in a notepad or somewhere. (Since no one really looks on my computer.)

No.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Yes, a few people here's have. Usually in the form of a tulpa having a child, but sometimes it's just a tulpa's tulpa. It's still the same process of development as your own though, a tulpa's tulpa doesn't magically become vocal and sentient and such unless it's given that attention/etc. (Paying attention to your tulpa paying attention to its tulpa counts, but that's just complicated and a lot of effort)

I would make sure your tulpa was firmly established as completely developed, with evident free will, and your own mind was organized, and you were willing to dedicate time to another tulpa, before you encouraged that. It's sort of like having children - anyone can do it, but it's much better if you're well prepared first... and completely unnecessary. Tulpas don't exactly need to reproduce to continue their bloodline.

But yes. It's possible. Ish.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I have a few questions that I don't feel the need to start a thread so:

When I first started I can't come up with a name for my tulpa then I saw a car on the road with a word on it that say Corella so I decided to use that. Then I found out that it is hard for me to pronounce it so I modified it to Coralia where I can call her Alia for short. I made sure to inform her the change of name too. Then I notice that there's Coral in Coralia and I was like 'hmm that sounded nicer' so I did the whole name change again.(don't judge me yet there's more)

So normally when I narrate throughout the day I would call out Alia and sort of hear or feel a 'Yes?' although I thought I was parroting it. But now when I call out Coral I don't get that feeling of her responding. So I went back to calling Alia.(yes I know my indecisiveness)

Then now I find it hard to visualise her human form and is thinking of changing it to something simpler.(you can condemn me for my indecisiveness now)

But before I do that I'm afraid something similar will happen like the changing of names like what if I ended up forcing another tulpa? So my question is how changing names and forms will affect a young tulpa that is like 4 days old? Any help is appreciated thanks.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic