Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Alright, I'll do that then. My biggest concern is the sort of topics that say 4+ hours of solely active forcing a day (as well as logging hour counts) make me feel inferior, and that he won't form as thoroughly as he could. I want to give him the very best, but working under stressful conditions that leave me mentally and physically exhausted have me concerned about if I'm going to leave him emotionally vacant or permanently scarred.

Just because you can't spend as much time and effort on forcing it does not mean that your tulpa will be less successful than people who spend lots of time, a tulpa is always developing and always learning as they observe us, there is no need to feel that it perhaps will be "incomplete".

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just because you can't spend as much time and effort on forcing it does not mean that your tulpa will be less successful than people who spend lots of time, a tulpa is always developing and always learning as they observe us, there is no need to feel that it perhaps will be "incomplete".

That's relieving news. Will I still be able to hear him and eventually impose him? That's something I look forward to, as well as ultimately switching with him.

Me speaking to Ran is blue

Ran speaking to me is mahogany

That's relieving news. Will I still be able to hear him and eventually impose him? That's something I look forward to, as well as ultimately switching with him.

You will be able to do all of that with practice when he's complete, but for now he need to develop, when he speaks to you it will be easier for you to get to know each other and build up your friendship, you will be able to discuss what you wish to practice with him, it is easier if he wants to be imposed or switched, my tulpa don't want to practice any of those things with me wich I think is kinda sad.. but I respect his feelings towards it.

You will be able to do all of that with practice when he's complete, but for now he need to develop, when he speaks to you it will be easier for you to get to know each other and build up your friendship, you will be able to discuss what you wish to practice with him, it is easier if he wants to be imposed or switched, my tulpa don't want to practice any of those things with me wich I think is kinda sad.. but I respect his feelings towards it.

So basically time and dedication are all that's needed and I needn't worry. Got it. I have a feeling doubting myself will just hurt him even worse. Can you give me any final tips? I force by mostly just narrating to him or making commentary (usually complaints) to him about what's going on, and in the wonderland we usually just work on expressions and more visual aspects. Do you have any advice or techniques that you feel helped your own experiences?

It is true that doubt could make it worse, but this is your friend and you will take good care of each other keep that in mind. If the complaints are negative it could have a negative effect on him so be careful what you express and tell him, just as much there are negative things in life there are also positive things that need to be seen and heard of.

What helped me the most was that I used the real world as a place to learn, everything you go through in your daily life will be an opportunity for your tulpa to learn something new, we always use expressions, feelings to communicate together with words, in the beginning my tulpa was confused about what to feel and express when, he learned a lot faster by observing me at school and participate during my lessons, listening to my teachers, observing me together with friends.

Similar you can use your work as a place of learning.

It is true that doubt could make it worse, but this is your friend and you will take good care of each other keep that in mind. If the complaints are negative it could have a negative effect on him so be careful what you express and tell him, just as much there are negative things in life there are also positive things that need to be seen and heard of.

What helped me the most was that I used the real world as a place to learn, everything you go through in your daily life will be an opportunity for your tulpa to learn something new, we always use expressions, feelings to communicate together with words, in the beginning my tulpa was confused about what to feel and express when, he learned a lot faster by observing me at school and participate during my lessons, listening to my teachers, observing me together with friends.

Similar you can use your work as a place of learning.

Pffft, if I do that I'll wind up with him becoming a bitter, angry, resentful being. Still, I try my best to keep him out the whole day, just wish I had more time to do enjoyable stuff with him. Woulda been nice if I had known about this back in school. But I'll make sure to remember that and help him experience all kinds of things! What about helping him to be more open about his thoughts and speak up or ask questions? Is that just based on his own confidence/ability and will come when he's ready? Or should I try to help him with that as well?

Pffft, if I do that I'll wind up with him becoming a bitter, angry, resentful being. Still, I try my best to keep him out the whole day, just wish I had more time to do enjoyable stuff with him. Woulda been nice if I had known about this back in school. But I'll make sure to remember that and help him experience all kinds of things! What about helping him to be more open about his thoughts and speak up or ask questions? Is that just based on his own confidence/ability and will come when he's ready? Or should I try to help him with that as well?

If you wish to help him with that, Im sure he would understand, otherwise he will speak when he is ready, you can always ask him if he has any questions or comments.

If you wish to help him with that, Im sure he would understand, otherwise he will speak when he is ready, you can always ask him if he has any questions or comments.

How will I know if it's him replying? I mean I'm confident in most aspects of his emotions and intentions, but when it comes to directly asking questions I get nervous that my own eagerness for a response triggers a response by me instead of him. Is there any way to sort of block your own thoughts and emotions in order to give your tulpa "center stage", or basically a lack of intrusive thought.

How will I know if it's him replying? I mean I'm confident in most aspects of his emotions and intentions, but when it comes to directly asking questions I get nervous that my own eagerness for a response triggers a response by me instead of him. Is there any way to sort of block your own thoughts and emotions in order to give your tulpa "center stage", or basically a lack of intrusive thought.

I had the same thoughts about that, you just need to focus on being relaxed, if you feel nervous it will just be messed up, if you get a response and feel it's just you then probably it is, that's not the end of the world, the mind is a tricky place but when it actually speaks it will feel like it's a living being talking to you, like you would talk to an actual person, when you get the very first response form him don't dismiss it right away, keep talking to him, if it still feels like it is you causing it, then you should take a break and try again some other time.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, hi everyone. I'm only thinking about making a tulpa, I just wanted to make one to be my lover. Sorry if anyone finds that weird. I was going to make a tulpa of Dark Link. ^-^ Though he won't be shadowy, his clothes will just be black, and he'll be light skinned.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic